Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Powertripping mod. Banned by cremejeans

i'm red/green colorblind, so, to me, it looks like a blank page. but it's clear that nay is a moron!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

^lmao, every post I have ever read by Razz is insulting to another member. Not calling anyone out, just lol.
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

i like the fact that we are welcome here.. i understand we have to play by your rules. so we dont mention things that would set off issues.. i love the fact that we are all interested in just hanging out. i dont want a bad experience to sum up the just of cc. to our brothers and sisters. we are all family. and i guess arguments are a part of that. but treken says it well.. we are all apart of the same movement, the same scene.. if we want we can nit pick at the sub cultures of our culture but that will just weaken us by seperating us.
    much love to all of you.

wosutahwpaeru Guest

Power Trippers > Power Rangers

Default it has been getting lamer in here by the day

both sites have to stop being equally as lame to each other, smoke another fucking joint and chill!

What kills me is the people complaining about CC chatters coming to FMB when the chat is down.....like seriously? Is it THAT big of a deal? I bet if FMB went down and yall decided to come to CC, we would welcome you all with open arms. Cant we all just be a little nicer to one another? The world is would be just a little better if we all just put aside these stupid and petty indifferences. Grow up. All of ya's. IT'S THE INTERNET PEOPLE. Seriously.

wosutahwpaeru Guest

um we don't crash our chat

BUT if we did, I bet we wouldn't defend the rude and obstinate behavior any of our chat "friends" shared while enjoying the CC server resources

just because its the Internet, doesn't mean its an excuse for crass behavior

that is the sole duty of regulars like razz and myself
    thank you

signed

Cootie

well, i am not defending anyone. I am simply stating that it is ridiculous that people think just because we are from different chats that we are somehow not the same. Like really? We All smoke weed. Thats what we do. Either way, most of these posts are completely uncalled for and many people are being rude for no reason. once again, Grow up.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahha!!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

wosutahwpaeru Guest

how was i being rude by pointing out coming into main chat when you can go to private rooms and avoid mods all together and battling mods when you are simply waiting for your chat to come back up is simply obnoxious disrespectful repulsive behavior

its not who you are but how you act have some class and stop acting prepubescent