Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Powertripping mod. Banned by cremejeans

Obnoxious, Disrespectful, Repulsive, Prepubescent. lmao Got it chief. I will work on that. But just to clear things up, I do have class.And you dont see me starting shit in any room, for any reason. I find this all very humorous. And your right, its the internet but no excuse to act immature. but still. its the INTERNET. lets not get too serious here and start throwing out judgement, You dont know me at all, so dont try to put labels on me. But in conclusion, I love everyone. And i plan on killing this bull shit with kindness. That is all.

wosutahwpaeru Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MissAnnTokesAlot View Post
    Obnoxious, Disrespectful, Repulsive, Prepubescent. lmao Got it chief. I will work on that. But just to clear things up, I do have class.And you dont see me starting shit in any room, for any reason.
    if that were true you wouldn't have said grow up at the end of your defensive response when i called you out for marginalizing bmans mod duties to defend your chat buddy

thats the kind fo shit my prepubescent kids do MISSY so until you can act like and adult expect to be treated like a child

if you dont get he concept of bubbleman wanting main chat viewable at all time by anyone in his home including his kids you are crass obstinate and repugnant

I find this all very humorous.
    snappy sense of humor ROCK ON!

And your right,
    bout time you caught on

its the internet but no excuse to act immature.
    ohh boy I think shes got it [/quote]

but still. its the INTERNET.
    she right now i think 3x im feeling good about this [/quote]

lets not get too serious here and start throwing out judgement, You dont know me at all, so dont try to put labels on me.
    WAH WAH WAH

didnt think it would last forever BUT

you are labelled that way by you behavior in this thread which is all we have to know you by and 3-4 posts in you talk about spreading love but your defending douch baggery !!!

But in conclusion, I love everyone.
    including mommy murderers and baby rapers?!?!?!?! GET SOME BOUNDARIES GIRL

And i plan on killing this bull shit with kindness.
    after you try to get the last word in

notice the operative word here is try

That is all.
    LOL ya think?!?!?

Oh how fun! You dissected my post only to make fun of everything I say. Very mature. I commend you. You must not have read my last few post quite as well. I am not defending anyone, I was simply asking the basic question, why cant we all get along. But, its people like you that make that impossible. Its okay though, I would rather be friends with genuinely cool and respectful people. You can pick this post apart too if you have time, which im sure you do.

Come on guys.
    You are all being arrogant and mean to each other.
    We should all love each other and treat each other like the brothers/sisters we all are.

wosutahwpaeru:

Stop trying to start arguments with MissAnn, I don't know you but you're making a bad first impression with me by being so negative.

It's bumming me out maaaaan.

Amen Swayze baby

MissAnn:
    All we can do is kill them with kindness.

I haven't even read any of this thread and its already my favorite thread on our site.You're all awesome. Peace GS
    Last edited by Green Supreme; 06-14-2010 at 07:24 PM.
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by treken View Post
    Why's it gotta be this room versus that room or something? Can't we as the STONER COMMUNITY play nicely?
    Well said trek, right on the nail

- As said b4 in this thread, We all smoke & grow weed.. Lets stop fightning and start smoking...

Quote Originally Posted by MissAnnTokesAlot View Post
    well, i am not defending anyone. I am simply stating that it is ridiculous that people think just because we are from different chats that we are somehow not the same. Like really? We All smoke weed. Thats what we do. Either way, most of these posts are completely uncalled for and many people are being rude for no reason. once again, Grow up.
    These are two different types of people from two different sites...of course they are different or we would all be at the same god damn site...This is NOT a site focused on "weed" either, its focused on hash and somehow we get away with a lot of awesome glass threads. I don't think any CC members have any say in how he was treated even if he was treated badly. Which from what I have seen greengenes is always a super easy going guy willing to help anyone if he has the ability to. Maybe the people here at FMB are not the ones that need the "growing up". So go point your crooked little naysayer finger somewhere else. Now can we get back to dope ass threads with gorgeous macro shots and vids of people milking out their tubes!?