Hello, I have 3 plants on week 6 of flower under a 400w HPS they are all female and I had one male I removed at week 1 of flower. Here is my issue. Besides using tap water and having to adjust for that issue. 2 of the 3 plants are producing a couple seeds ( say 4-5 seeds per plant scattered on diff. buds.) There is no way I figure that they could have been pollinated and the seeds came from bagseed of an outdoor skunk crop.(2-3 seasons old) poss. sweet skunk ( looks identical). There is a diff. in the thickness of buds on these 2 plants either they are not packing on as much weight although I still have about 4 weeks left. Veg time was 6-7 weeks and they are about 4 feet high now and they were pinched and bent at 12 inches. I am growing organically with bio bizz line of nutes ( grow, bloom, top maxx). I think it may be due to the seed genetics/ how they were produce outside just random pollination. It's my first grow so I didn't want to buy seeds since I had a random 60 sitting around. I had major germination problems and the seeds that did germinate like half of the seeds popped but wouldnt emerge through the soil. Any one have any ideas?