Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hash Everyday?

if i smoke a bit too much i tend to knock the F*** out

Default Hash All Day Everyday

I smoke more Hash before Breakfast than most "hash smokers" smoke in a week!!!!

I smoke Dry Sifted or Water Separated Hash all day, everyday. I usually smoke between 1 to 2 grams everyday.

It has been about 8+ years since I have not smoked Marijuana on a regualr basis.

Gonna puff some Afghani Dry Sifted Hash from the APE now>>>>>

Aqua Lab Tech

I am a herb all day guy but I like to end the day with some good tasty dry sift. Nothing like a good night cap to help sleep.
    "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

HerbalToker Guest

Bubble all day, everyday.

Gotta have a lotta bubble to do all bubble all day, every day. One day maybe. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

HerbalToker Guest

lol well i certainly try to avoid the herb and try to stick to hash. You are indeed right though haha not all day everyday haha. but i try

I can attest to smoking hash all day every day ;D
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Quote Originally Posted by Sh1zn1t View Post
    Yee, hash erryday man! But the key to smoking is switching it up. Switch up strains you smoke, switch up hash or bud sessions, and switch glass pieces. All of these tend to give you different highs, and somehow get me baked every day with my massive tolerance.
    I agree Sh1z, I enjoy switching up how I smoke on a daily basis with different strains, concentrates, pieces, and people.

I would bubble daily if I could afford to. mostly just general domestic hash for every day consumption here. I understand what you mean everyone I know more people who smoke herb than hash daily.
    A tree is a tree...

Quote Originally Posted by d0rk2dafullest View Post
    if i smoke a bit too much i tend to knock the F*** out
    I hear that. I have woke up in my smoking lounge a few times wondering where the fuck I am, but ever since I got my hands on some good trim for a constant flow of sheesh...................smoking bud just seems so contaminated now. But I have hella pain and I don't like pills. It's the sheesh daily every 4 to 6 or as needed as recomended.
    Last edited by Dna4N6; 09-01-2010 at 02:36 AM.