Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 Gallon 4 bag upgrade question?

Default 1 Gallon 4 bag upgrade question?

Just got my bags yesterday and loving them.I would like to upgrade my kit with 2 more bags.what size bags would u guys recommend?

I second that request, please recommend........I recently got 4 bag 20 gallon set for my new BubbleNowXL and after a few runs have decided that I need to upgrade to more bags for better quality. Currently have 220u, 160u, 73u and 25u. What bag/bags should I get next to increase my chances of getting something bubbly/melty?

defintly add at least the 90...I'd also get the 120....

Yea, I had the exact same question as you about a month ago. I had the 4-bag set, and I wanted to improve my quality. I ordered the 90u and the 120u on the advice of bubbleman and FMB, and it works sooo much better. I'm actually in the process of ordering the last 2 bags to my set right now. Good luck bubblin!

Thanks for the reply guys.

Thank you for the advice........now off to find a store with a 90u in stock.

hello all, this will be my first try at this! I have a 3 bag system 220,73,25. their was not much on Directions. just 220 1st and then the lower #s. I do not have but maybe a half LB. of shake. do I have thee #s correct??? before I start thought I would ask experts first! thank you.. cheyenne

duh!!!! just read up top a little and their was my anwser sorry folks. I think I can figuire it out now thank you.. Cheyenne

Default first run!!

Well, it all came out really green???? I have followed what I have read on the forums. Very good bubble, when smoked. but very green..! I used a blender, so I believe that is where I messed up. ay Least I think. I only turned it on a few times and only for a few minutes, at a time. Sorry but I do not have a camara to take pic's. so u can see. It was all Cronic shake and # 2 buds. Very Very strong. Or I am just not used to this grade.

i'm a big fan of the 120 screen. 90 & 73 are my favorite smokes & a 120 really cleans up those 2 screens. just my 2 cents