Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Run 1 Gallon four bag with Stand Mixer

Default First Run 1 Gallon four bag with Stand Mixer

Am I pleased with my purchase. HELL YES. I am so deeply medicated right now typing is harder than ever and spelling is out the window down the road. My foot pain and hand pain is all but gone. Will I buy again and continue to use my Bubble Bags. HELL YES every chance I get.

Ok we followed the direction except we used my Kitchen Aid to do the stiring for my icy brew inside a stainless steel bowl. Ran a couple of onces of trimmings in three batch's. Had a ball laughing with the whole family ages 18 to 50. Guess whos next for 50. Turned on the kitchen Aid just to see it throwing leaf covered ice cubes around the kitchen. Thought my Mrs and Sister In-Law were going to piss themselfs they were laughing so hard. After turning the mixer off I caught site of my dog Tater grabbing an ice cube and looking at me like well you dropped it on the floor so its mine. Tater has been known for snatching a bud for a snack as I labor over my harvest. He always sleeps well that night. Ok so after getting cleaned up I adjusted the ice water weed amounts and it worked like a charm. 8 minutes in the mixer then tranfer into the bucket with bags in proper order we were off and running. We all had a blast as we took hard time trimming and turned it into 3 grades of hash. The work bag was dumped into the compost bin for the veggie garden. The 160 was added to coffee with cream and splenda and was enjoyed by myself a reward for my labors and it was so good. The 73 is drying on card board and crumbled up nicely after pressing. The 25 was my largest return and was hard after pressing. I did my best but could only manage to chop it into chunks that started sticking together. Thats ok I am sure this is my mistake and will improve with each batch. I warned you I was medicated. You know I had to try the 25 I wanted to so I did and boy was I happy. I made the best hash I have ever smoked. Took a couple of deep hits and was amazed with the taste. Yes it had a green taste because I did not allow it to dry properly but guess what IT TASTED LIKE HASH.

Thrash to Stash is what BubbleMan promised me and He is a Bubble Man who speaks the Truth.

Notes to self
    1 Order missing bags to complete set and improve quality of final product.
    2 Find a way to meet Bubble Man at a event and shake his hand then fill his Bags with sweet leaf and buds for the demo.
    3 Post pics in this thread when humanly possible. Like in the morning after I sleep this off.
    4 Tell everyone that Jack The Ripper from TGA seeds makes some outstanding Hash.
    5 Make more Hash with the other bags of sweet leaf so you have stash untill next harvest. in 30 days or so.
    Last edited by Dr Bubbles; 06-25-2010 at 07:43 AM.
    Grow what you need and need what you grow. Remember to Treat your Mind Body and Soul.
    Water and Ice will never Explode make the switch to Bubble Hash

awesome thread dr bubbles, glad to have you on fmb and that you have found the secret of bubble its amazing isnt it!

any jack strain ive seen made into hash has been great quality so I can only imagine what your ripper turned out like

cant wait to see some pics

WELCOME TO FMB!
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

hahahah thats what i like to see ... a man who is happy with his purchase..

can't wait to see some pics man... your product will only get better by hand stirring the miture... kitchen aid's can over mix very easily..

Great job though.. sounds like you got it right..

peace
    Bubble man

Ok lets see if I can post these pics. Made the rest of the trash into Hash this morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Grow what you need and need what you grow. Remember to Treat your Mind Body and Soul.

Smoked some of the 6/24/10 160 and it tasted awesome. I am going to save the 73 and 25 till its dry.

Bubble Bag Hash is Amazing!!!

BubbleMan I want a 5 gallon Bubble Now. I could not use the spoon for 2 minutes with out cramping up my hands.
    Last edited by Dr Bubbles; 06-25-2010 at 07:53 PM.

If you would use a spoon and take your time it will show in your product. The hash in your pics is a bit green and if you used a mixer that is why. Remember you don't have to stir fast, just kick it and stir it up while jammin out to some tunes.
    "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Thanks I will give it a try next time. That was also dry sweet leaf stems and fan leaf.

You don't want to use stems in your bags, it has a possibility of damaging your bags. Most the time I use trim and not buds and don't get green product.
    "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Got it just sweet leaf and buds next time. I was carefull that was also part of the reason for the kitchen aid. Stailess steel takes a beating better than my new BubbleBags I was very carfull with the work bag.

Cleaned everything real well with cold water every step of the way. It is all drying neat and clean. I am already thinking of how to prep the trash for next harvest.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dr Bubbles; 06-25-2010 at 11:49 PM.

Looks good for a first time run. A little green, but not bad, I'm sure it's still NICE!