Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to buy: toro minis

Thumbs down

wow that is weak, i remember you bringing that up a few times before voo :/ hopefully bubbleman will take care of both of you
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

lol buy from me
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

Quote Originally Posted by kushkommander View Post
    wow that is weak, i remember you bringing that up a few times before voo :/ hopefully bubbleman will take care of both of you
    he was allways all buddy buddy with me when i talked to em about it via email he offered me free 1 gallon bubble bags a bunch of times and i kept telling him no cause i dont have anyuse for a 1gal set or anyone to give em to and i didnt want to take em just to resell on the interweb then after that he didnt reply to me for a month or 2 i hit em up a few times asking what was happening and got no reply then in sept 2010 i tried again and he acutally got back to me said he would check into it asap and see what happened < that was the last reply .
    Last edited by DIFOOL; 02-01-2011 at 10:51 AM.

i give up again waste of head space . fmb is obliviously not about to put any effort/time into making things right with me and i cant do shit cause i paid for it with a disposable cc , so it is what it is ... enjoi that 356.60$ and the karma that comes with it

ha ha sux shit is permantly stuck in my head ... fuck