Specs:
    -approx 17" tall
    -44mm bore
    -10 arm tree perc
    -ice pinches
    -18mm fixed stem
    -18mm ice pinch slide

-100% badass!

worked versions will also be available, complete with worked inverted showerhead splashguards

very nice!
    "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

HerbalToker Guest

Greta looking tube

I love that Waffle for some reason. That is a great looking tube. Do you find the waffle to 10 arm having to much drag or does it rip how it looks? Also are both ends of the waffle connected to the tube?
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Looks like a smooth hit, cant wait to see the worked ones out, SGW and LW are the shizz!

the perc does add a tad bit of drag compared to a single chamber waffle. it's nothing that i would view as a negative, if anything I enjoy the added drag. the consistent bore sizing makes a very smooth pull, no "pregnant" tree perc air to clear.

the waffle is reinforced to the back wall of the tube

its personal preference though, i like my tubes to be smooth and micro-bubbly when I clear, not a "shotgun" (ex: natural stemless)

im looking for a place that stocks these. where did u grab it if u dont mind me asking.