Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hybrid's and Color.

Quote Originally Posted by BigManNew View Post
    Juan Thank you very much for posting all these pictures of plants with the correct identification for all of them. I will be coming back to this page as a useful source for my next grow.

Cheers

Good Luck finding them!!! And if you grow outside.... be carefull. Here in Colorado as you know "breed" selection is key....We have early frost/freeze.I have been harvesting most all my "Purple Wreck" plants from Reserva Privada....They finish sooo early here! Made a batch of bubble with the trim....Fresh frozen....First time with fresh and FULL MELT baby!!! Fresh is the key! Party on!!! Peace OLDSCHOOL

Quote Originally Posted by BigManNew View Post
    Juan Thank you very much for posting all these pictures of plants with the correct identification for all of them. I will be coming back to this page as a useful source for my next grow.

Cheers
    Thank you too, i hope to help you with something, yeah is very important the correct identification, country, climate, altitude, temperature for good preseve programs of breeding.

Paz y amor.

Valdez.

PD: wonderful Words

“Only that in you which is me can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Movies create a false sense of emotion." ~ Alex King
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    Last edited by Juan Valdez; 08-09-2010 at 12:44 AM.

A first rate backcross (Jamaica x Jamaica/NL5/Haze) between our best female from the Blue Mountains in Jamaica and a champion NL/Haze bring us a great yielding sativa that can be grown indoors. Yield and quality are complemented by its resistancy to plagues, especially those brought about by humid climates.

Caribe
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Juan Valdez; 08-23-2010 at 01:12 AM.

Time seems to stop as the senses sharpen, this sativa hybrid is a gem sativa lovers love to own.

Shortening the light period incrementally from 12 to 8 hours in the last 2 weeks is best to augment resin production and to avoid typical sativa reflowering.

Caribe
    Last edited by Juan Valdez; 08-23-2010 at 01:12 AM.

Come on Juan....How about some grower to grower seed trades?????I have to get some of your genitics so we can grow in the high mountians of Colorado......Peace.....OLDSCHOOL

Other hybrid of great powerful lines from Africa ,have a good flavors , the smells is only in dry and its like a polishing wax and some wood, effect is in the body, tachycardia and euphoria. She make fainting be careful with yours amateurs smokers friends, Yield and quality are complemented by its resistancy to plagues, especially those brought about by humid climates.Exelent for the colors lovers.

Peace

J.V.

Senegal/Angola
    Last edited by Juan Valdez; 08-23-2010 at 01:17 AM.

Sweet !!!You hang with some very sexy LADIES Juan!

Hi oldschool, thank's for your coments, is a line with no sing hermi/balls, producced high yielding resin,she sometimes makes paranoiac in your mind, enjoy more pics.

Senegal/Angola
    Last edited by Juan Valdez; 08-23-2010 at 01:11 AM.

Unreal shots man, and great strain descriptions too! Keep it up man lots of respect
    -Buk
    A tree is a tree...

Hey Bukket, i hope you enjoy the pictures, here more senegal/angola. Its a show plant colors and tricoms.

Senegal/Angola
    Last edited by Juan Valdez; 08-23-2010 at 01:11 AM.