Thread: First run Fullmelt. Kush just over an Oz Kush bottom bag dry.

HerbalToker Guest

Default First run Fullmelt. Kush just over an Oz Kush bottom bag dry.

So finally i got my bags today after much anticipation. And here is the process i went through.

Wasnt instantly able to get my hands on plant trimmings (will come) but A friend of mine who sells herb had a nice bottom bag of just over an Oz of dried Kush. Very smelly, very chrystally. (although a small amount) i took all the advice id gathered from friend here at FullmeltBubble like Bubbleman, KushKomander, Mr. bongjangles, Razz, the list goes on. Thanks again guys. And i did a 3 minute run, just like i'm told the Bubblenow does (3-6-9). The product had been freezing for about a week prior even though dry. And we used three trays of freezer ice and a bit of Store bought. because from what i hear homemade ice is better and last longer.

So i added the product to the ice and water, did a very gentle 3 minute stir (gentle because im told that when mixing in the same bucket as you resins are collecting, always be sure to be gentle - KushKomander) so i used a wooden spoon, which happened to have a 1 inch whole drilled in the middle on the scoop, but i figured it would only help. Anyways, mixed 3 minutes, pulled the product bag, didnt squeeze, just lightly gathered the bag around the top of the product/ice in bag. Rinsed immediately, pulled my bags (also rinsing each immediately) and collecting resins onto cardboard and separating them.

I forgot to use the drying pad right off the bat, and put the hash right to cardboard, so i lightly patted with a folded pressing pad to absorb any unnecessary puddling or anything that happened to be there.

Chopped up, and voila. Here is how she came out.

(the 160 and 190 were just shit that i dont even want)

Very very interested to see how much bbl was collected. As a bubble smoker for about half a year now i always wondered how much return you would get from say an Oz. I will weigh the return tomorrow.

Hope you like what you see. Let me know what you think. Im stoked for it to dry so i can smoke it and get some melt shots. see ya guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great first run! seriously that looks like some great melt for sure you got it all down my friend, keep it up!
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Looks good man.. the only thing i would add.. is next time... use the pressing screen.. gently dab it into a paddy.. and then force the wet paddy thru a stainless steel strainer.. while doing this let it fall into powder on the cardboard.. but make sure it doesnt pile up... the hash will actualy holds its moisture if all the powder falls into a pile.. it needs to be spread extremly thin over the cardboard for it to dry efficiently.

Looks great though... make sure you save a hit for me.. hehehehe

peace
    Bubble man

HerbalToker Guest

Will absolutely be sure to do that next time, thanks bman i noticed the powdered dry hash this morning is very close to dry compared to the larger pieces (still very small) that stil hold a tad of a darker colour, so this is obviously why.

You know i got a hit for ya

Thanks for your feedack guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    Looks good man.. the only thing i would add.. is next time... use the pressing screen.. gently dab it into a paddy.. and then force the wet paddy thru a stainless steel strainer.. while doing this let it fall into powder on the cardboard.. but make sure it doesnt pile up... the hash will actualy holds its moisture if all the powder falls into a pile.. it needs to be spread extremly thin over the cardboard for it to dry efficiently.

Looks great though... make sure you save a hit for me.. hehehehe

peace
    Bubble man

Fullmelt huh. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Default First run Fullmelt Kush just over an Oz Kush bottom bag dry

I have made some Powerpoints to help teach - and some with songs, etc. I have not had the kids actually make them - although they do love the computers. I do like the idea mentioned of having a class powerpoint to show at the end of the year. That is a neat idea and having each child add something to it is nice - even if I put it together but let them choose the pictures, etc.