Thread: First run Fullmelt. Kush just over an Oz Kush bottom bag dry.

Threaded View

HerbalToker Guest

Default First run Fullmelt. Kush just over an Oz Kush bottom bag dry.

So finally i got my bags today after much anticipation. And here is the process i went through.

Wasnt instantly able to get my hands on plant trimmings (will come) but A friend of mine who sells herb had a nice bottom bag of just over an Oz of dried Kush. Very smelly, very chrystally. (although a small amount) i took all the advice id gathered from friend here at FullmeltBubble like Bubbleman, KushKomander, Mr. bongjangles, Razz, the list goes on. Thanks again guys. And i did a 3 minute run, just like i'm told the Bubblenow does (3-6-9). The product had been freezing for about a week prior even though dry. And we used three trays of freezer ice and a bit of Store bought. because from what i hear homemade ice is better and last longer.

So i added the product to the ice and water, did a very gentle 3 minute stir (gentle because im told that when mixing in the same bucket as you resins are collecting, always be sure to be gentle - KushKomander) so i used a wooden spoon, which happened to have a 1 inch whole drilled in the middle on the scoop, but i figured it would only help. Anyways, mixed 3 minutes, pulled the product bag, didnt squeeze, just lightly gathered the bag around the top of the product/ice in bag. Rinsed immediately, pulled my bags (also rinsing each immediately) and collecting resins onto cardboard and separating them.

I forgot to use the drying pad right off the bat, and put the hash right to cardboard, so i lightly patted with a folded pressing pad to absorb any unnecessary puddling or anything that happened to be there.

Chopped up, and voila. Here is how she came out.

(the 160 and 190 were just shit that i dont even want)

Very very interested to see how much bbl was collected. As a bubble smoker for about half a year now i always wondered how much return you would get from say an Oz. I will weigh the return tomorrow.

Hope you like what you see. Let me know what you think. Im stoked for it to dry so i can smoke it and get some melt shots. see ya guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images