Thread: Techniques

Default Techniques

Has any one ever tried to use green plant,not dried, to make bubble. Also using dry ice to make bubble. Interested to hear from you?

Using fresh plant material is great. There is/was a video somewhere around of some guys using dry ice to make bubble. If I'm not mistaken, they could find no noticeable difference in quality or yield as opposed to using wet ice, just that using dry ice was a WAY bigger pain in the ass.

yes you can use fresh plant material but I would rec freezing it for a few days before running the material, I have seen and read a thread on here about making hash with dry ice, It came out pretty nice but I think there are some precautions you have to take with dry ice(to not damage your bags or yourself )

I say give it a try and let us know how it turns out
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

here is the dry ice method thread, http://fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6876

We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Till now i didnt use green leaves for making bubbles i always use dry leaves which suits it then why we should think of making it with green leaves. Iam not interested in making it with green leaves.
    Bongs and Glass Pipes are the best! >

Too bad, because in my opinion some of the meltiest hash comes from fresh frozen material. Dry material particulates way more, lowering the quality of the hash.

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    Too bad, because in my opinion some of the meltiest hash comes from fresh frozen material. Dry material particulates way more, lowering the quality of the hash.

YBG

I agree 100%

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Using green fresh trim is always my first choice. The very finest comes from using fresh frozen... then letting it dry for a good week or so till it breaks down to powder...then its on!!!
    Nam myoho renge kyo