Hey guys, SO i know this wont compare to kenula But i thought id share what im puffin on chat all the time for all you who see them in mini form all the tim elol, and all you who dont. Enjoy i will be sure to Update as the collection grows, which it is suuree to.

So to Start of my Lovely Nate Dizzle Swiss Perc #30

Opal in the Bridge

Fumed Spike Marble on the rear

Slide

Next i shall Move on to the Stone Glass Works inverted Showerhead.
This thing stacks bubbles Large! super smooth hitting perc.

Label

Inv Showerhad Perc

4 Hole Slide, This thing gives 0 Drag. Very nice hit for bud. Puts out a flame for hash

The Slide Standing

Now onto the Korey, i posted a thread about this so some of you will know the story, but i Watched Korey blo this piece Custom for me by request. I chose the Colours and Told him i wanted an inline bubbler and he surprised me with this 16 inch king Inline Dub bub Beauity Korey is a master of his Craft, more coming soon from Korey!

Korey geting to Work!

Korey with the Finished Piece at my house when delievered

Can Section w/ worked Fixed slide.

The Inline Section

Worked Push Bowl

Sigy Marble / Mouth piece tube

And Last, and some might say least, some might say not. This baby aint .de unfortunately. Ill be adding one of those very soon, but its a nice U.S RooR made just before they stopped production. (i looked into this a little too deeply at the time of purchasing haha)

Well Fellow Puffers. Thats it for now. Will be adding stuff periodically as i collect, hope you like what you see. I know i enjoy puffin em.

Herbal Toker

Puff on..

Puff On..