Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grampa's new garden

Default Grampa's new garden

This years is off to one great start,weather has been hot. These girls are soaking up up the H2o. I love California
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cootie Guest

Ahhhhhhh.... heaven....

Great looking girls

Hey Gramps, What soil and nutes are ya running this year??? Are they clones or seed plants? When were they started... Seed in ground or inside first? Are yours flowering at all yet? What do you feed at flower time? They look great man keep it up!Mine are flowering like crazy and we are in our "monsoon" season now....Less watering but that dreaded word "bud mold" keeps coming up... It gets pretty humid in the greenhouse when its rainy for sure....I lost quite a stack of buds before I even saw any mold at all.... I am removing sides to allow for more air flow.... Peace........OLDSCHOOL

Using same soil I use every year with (4) 2 cube bags of chicken shit on each hole in dec. Fem seeds started on march 21st in a portable greenhouse. Go outdoors in may. Have some flowering out, remainder due to flower in sept. The weather here runs in the 90s. Never have humidity so no mold. Use azomite,steamed bone meal at planting along with the chicken shit, which by may is ready to plant.During grow I use mexican bat guano and peruivan sea bird guano. Flowering I use steamed bone meal as top dressing, water with water soluble potash 0.0.50 and my favorites indonesia and jamaica bat guano. When I lived in mendocino I had mold, what a bitch. Never could control it,very frustrating. You are also the master gardener. Thanks for asking.

Bravo Grandma... I have trees also and a permit to grow as I see you also have

I rototill as deep as I can using Steer&Chicken poop, but I have to die for Drainage and thats the second must in a grow.

Grampa, Are you still with us also ? No-one has posted for so long ..... I wonder why ? Did shit go bad in cali this year ?

Stunning photos. Looking good, my friend.
    Wooderson: Say man, you got a joint?
    Mitch: Nah, not on me, man.
    Wooderson: It'd be a lot cooler if you did.

Thanks for asking guys. Gramps had another great year. The weather was hot through the flowering stages. Viva California. Pics coming soon. Burn a fatty for me.

Default Grampaganja flowering

Happy plants from happy farms. Hope you all enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images