Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My 600W Setup, and Attempt a 4-5 week perpetual.

HerbalToker Guest

Default My 600W Setup, and Attempt a 4-5 week perpetual.

So i thought id start a thread documenting my First Grow which iv been working on lately. So Basicallya 3x3x6.5 wood/PolyPanda tent. And next to my 3x3 veg cab.

So for my cab and Tent.. The veg cab is a basic 4" Axial for Exhaust and a passive intake. With two 30 watt CFL.

And the flower tent is under a 600w HPS in a Silverstar Aircooled hood. Right now to start, as i started from seed, my flower tent, is acting as my Veg. under a 400 watt MH

Flower tent is Exhausted by a 6" inline CanFan, and filtered though a Can33 Carbon Filter. I have the fan on speed control for simple noise reduction at times necessary. Passive intake of two 6' 90 Degree Ducting installed into the Black side of the cab that sees 0 Light.

I am running the light off of a Lumatek Digital 400/600w 120/240v Ballast. Now i have heard nightmares about these things.. after i ordered it about troubles with interference with neighbours Tv's cellphones. I have had nothing so far. I have spoken to the people downstairs apon running into them randomly, reporting i myself had some tv issues, they reported no such thing. sad everything was fine.

I have two digital Thermometer/hygrometers going, with a probe in each cab. But with no plants in the veg cab only temperature is important right now, and it seems to be running steady for each. The lights remain cool to the touch with the Axial fan in the Veg.

I guess now onto the important stuff... So iv got a few different strains going... all started from seed... All generously donated Accept for the Watermelon x Nuken coming from the Vancouver Seed Bank, from Cash Crop Ken. *May have misspelled*

the AG- Is a donated batch of Feminized seeds from a friend at Vancouver Seed Bank who refused to tell me the name. So i named it after her, Ashleys Gift. The A.G

So here they are, with dates of planting. and Numbers planted

To Start i have a few Casey Jones crosses, and Some Casey jones F2 ill show you first.
    SourCreekxCaseyJones 09/03 - 1 planted

Lady G1xCaseyJones 08/31 - 2 Planted This one has made the Largest growth in the Garden. Devoloping 3 leafers.

PBSD4xCaseyJones 08/31 - 1 planted

CaseyJonesF2 08/31 - 4 Planted

Atomic Haze 09/04 - 5 Planted

AshlesGift 09/04 - 5 Planted

Last but hopefully Not Least.
    The WatermelonxNuken.. The 1 selection i chose myself to add to the Garden lol Funny as that sounds. But Generous Friends = Plentiful garden.

So i realize i have alot going.. lol for such a small space. But as i mentioned i Hope to get a monthly perpetual crop going out of this, and by giving myself options, i can narrow in on what i want to keep around.

So, Thanks for Lookin, Let me know what you think. And as usual, Puff On FMB.

And please.. take it easy on me for the Cardboard veg cab i know its Ghetto haha.

PEACE
    Last edited by HerbalToker; 11-07-2010 at 05:05 AM.

Looks like a great start brother! I'll be looking forward to the updates.

nice man finally got things rolling over there good luck on your first run and nice strains your working with
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Cootie Guest

Right on. You will do just fine with this...

nice to see your rocking it out up there bro...
    can't wait to taste some of your resins..

peace
    Bubble man

ps.. that was my friends watermelon... apparently he gave some cuts to cash crop ken...

This has potential to be the best grow log on this site, looking forward to it

HerbalToker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    nice to see your rocking it out up there bro...
    can't wait to taste some of your resins..

peace
    Bubble man

ps.. that was my friends watermelon... apparently he gave some cuts to cash crop ken...
    Glad to hear.. i was hoping it would be the strain that watermelon FMCD you had towards the end of winter came from. I hear Nuken is pretty killer as well.

Thanks guys! Ill be sure to keep it updated!

PEACE

HerbalToker Guest

Just thought id add this.. Every day i wake up and just love to see the health, and growth coming in on these babys.
    Heres the Lady G1xCj this morning, perfectly symetrical.

Also i wanted to add the one strain i forgot last time, i tend to forget about this little lady because she had a struggle early inlike, Just wasnt strong enough to makes its own way out of the Seed shell once it had popped, so i removed the seed shell with tweezers and a ewek later or so this is what the little wierdo looks like. Round leaves, and one little catyldone.
    Blue Sonja Planted 08/31 - 1 planted

nice job on the cab!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

HerbalToker Guest

Thanks Homie!