Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My 600W Setup, and Attempt a 4-5 week perpetual.

word up. been off the grid for a minute but nice to see you have been busy. lets hook up n' blaze pipes.

HerbalToker Guest

Soo, little update.. I have been getting (ofcourse) Mixed reviews when i have been asking about transplanting my lady's put in soil on the 31st. Been told yes do it, no dont do it, so anyways, i took it apon myself to make the decision haha an i moved em over to pots about a gallon. Square 2.6L. I mixed a soil mix of 60-20-20 Promix HP-EWC-Perlite, same as i sporouted in, So started with 5 gallons promix, 1.6 gals EWC and 1.6 gals perlite. then i added 2 tbsp of veg guano and 1.5 tbsp flowering guano.. Then transplanted and watered heavily with a Vitamin B Solution.

PEACE - Keepp onnn 'a'puffin homies.
    Last edited by HerbalToker; 11-07-2010 at 05:08 AM.

Cootie Guest

Sweet dude. I know I told you to let them go a little longer in previous containers, but they will be fine as you transplanted them now. I often transplant earlier, or later depending on my own personal schedule so I apologize if I gave you any sort of confusion.

They will explode and be twice that size or more in a week.

Nice variety man. The plants are looking good bro.

Looking good so far bro.

awesome setup brotha.. congratz

~WW

"Folks who have no vices have very few virtues."
    -Abe Lincoln

tight dude, looking forward to more pics of those babies in the future

HerbalToker Guest

So it 5 days since my last update. Almost everything has been moved to bigger pots in fertilized soil. And the Plants that lst week had been moved, have now been fed for a first time with liquid fish extract, and liquid kelp. At a somewhat diluted solution.They have Loved it so far, here is a shot of a couple of the ladies that have been fed once now.

So i mentinoed that i had that little blue sonja, that i needed to help out of the shell and was developing Round catyldones. Well its starting to pick up, although even the first set of 3 leave leaves lol has a little odd growth shape. I think that was from the lack of light wen it was trapped in the shell. The new developing five leaves a re gnarley shaped, but developing healthy.

And finally for today, this is one of the A.G. The gifted strain from a friend kept a secret. They had been developing nicely, then al developed odd dropping leaves and a bit stunted growth. I figured maybe at some point i had unknowingly overwatered at one point by accident, so iv let it dry out completely, fand have been watering it lightly since.
    Still a bit droopy.. any ideas lemme know. It not dying..

Anyways.. stuffs goin good so far. The a.g that has been transplanted is going nicely, i didnt get a picture of it specifically, but its growing beautifuly.

Enjoy guys,
    Keep on Puffin!

Hi HerbalToker, i see a very nice develop, you are going to smoke nice flavors and have a good fun.

Remeber, an duckling ugly can turn in a beautiful swan.

Peace.

Juan.
    Last edited by Juan Valdez; 09-19-2010 at 02:28 AM.

I concur, the wierd little mutants can often suprise you if you take the time to stick with them.... not always, but sometimes.....

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo