Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My 600W Setup, and Attempt a 4-5 week perpetual.

Congrads on your first grow HT!!! Looking good so far, *WW*

HerbalToker Guest

Default Transplanted to what May or May not be Finishing pots

So over the last two days i have been contemplating my next step. The plants were in my opinion again outgrowing the pots. But i was hesitant to transplant because i didnt think that i had enough space. So, in the end. All my Slow little guys which were in the small Veg only cab still, were now doomed haha. i was going to murder them, so i chose the two healthiest, put em in the bigger, now acting veg cab, soon to be perminant Flower cab. So i now am down to 17 plants. 25 seeds popped, 25 seedlings sprouted. Killed the slow 8.
    So i then Got to it.

I started with the biggest plants first. And was moving them from 2.6 Litre pots, to 2 Gallon. Already from the first plant, They look much more fitting in there new pots. And the roots definitely were starting to look for some room.

So..
    I transplanted into 2 gals, with Again my same base of 60-20-20 Promix HP-EWC-Perlite. Starting qith 5 gal's of the 602020 i added 2 tbsp Flower Guano, and 4.5 tbsp Veg Guano. Transplanting with a Generous, but not overly generous amount of Vitamin B1 enriched Airated water.
    And i am happy with how they looks now

So They Should be happy and continue to grow beautifully like they have been, i am going to start to dial in my feeding schedule a little more once i get a bit more advice.

On October 3rd or 4th i will have a stab at taking my first cuts from each of them! and potentially flip them into 12/12 to determine sex. Or i may wait until i see roots on my clones. So thats the next step, then i will see how many Fems iv got.

Stay Tuned. Peace out Stoners.

Puff On
    Last edited by HerbalToker; 11-07-2010 at 05:03 AM.

HerbalToker Guest

Oh yeah and i still have the other two plants in my veg cab un-transplanted from the 2.6L. The two Atomic Haze, they are going a bit slower then the others. Next update ill unclude them.
    Last edited by HerbalToker; 09-24-2010 at 08:42 AM.

HerbalToker Guest

Alright so. Last thing i showed you guys pics i put up the cloner i made. Well since iv cut clones, 30 total 2 from each. And again i made a WAY better new veg cab. Sharing venting with the flower cab as an intake with two silent pc helping push air throgh the ducting.

So a reminder of the strains im running:
    Casey Jones F2
    PBSD4xCaseyJones
    SourCreekxCaseyJones
    LadyG1xCaseyJones
    A.G Ashley's Gift (gifted strain from a friend ashley lol)
    Watermelon Nuken

Right now the tent is Extremely Packed.. Everything is in its second day of Flower and i am watching for sex over the next week or so to pull the males and clear up some room. only the A.G were feminized. Because they were all popped from seed. And i have a new veg cab for the clones, and the two plants i kept in veg. Two Atomic Hazes. NL5xCambodianSativaxSSH

So here is The tent yesterday on day 1 under the HPS.

Today i can even see through the canopy.

And I have taken the bubble cloner out of my new veg cab, tossed the dead cuts that were in it.. imo so far the thing sucked balls. Anyways here is the new veg cab today!

and the two plants i kept in veg. One i know for sure is an Atomic Haze. NL5xCambodianSativaxSSH^ The other one i kinda losttrack of. They will veg another month.
    So its on day three since clone cutting and i hoping in another three to four ill see roots on most of them! and possibly see some sexing signs on some of the plants.

Thanks for checkin in guys!

Puff On
    Last edited by HerbalToker; 09-30-2010 at 12:27 AM.

HerbalToker Guest

Alright so quick before i leave. Everythigg has been under 12/12 hps for about 16 days now. And weve got some nugs developin. Very happy to see what comes in the next few weeks.

Enjoy Puff on

(last shots a little clear dome i shot yesterday)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looking good man!

Pretty plant's my friend, arranged style , you are in the exelent road.
    I wanna se more .....:==)

Peace
    Juan.

lookin good ht, im growing the pbsdcj and watching yers closely, i grew the sccj and lady g cj and man yer in for a real treat , that casey male is a stud , i had 2 phenos of sccj and 1 needed staking and the other didnt, casey pheno will need support the sc indica phenos dont, the sc pheno was like smoking vics vapor rub, 1 hit and ya could breath better weed, anyway nice grow,keep it up

Many people never stop to realize that a tree is a living thing, not that different from a tall, leafy dog that has roots and is very quiet.

HerbalToker Guest

Okay so weve got nice buds happening finally i thought id give yo guys a Peek. i recently was havign some high temp issues that were quickly sorted out with the addition of another fan and raising the light back to 12 inches.

This coming week my flower space is doubling to 6 foot by 3 foot. Im very excited. Adding another matching light and ballast setup. Silverstar 6" Aircooled, Hortilux 600, and lumitek 600 digi ballast.

After the flower photos ill add some veg photos of the net round.

All the ladies chillin

scxcj cola

pbsdxcj main stalk lowers

Watermelon x nuken top cola this was close to a week ago has fatened up nicely.

LadyG1xCaseyJones closeup

So here iv got some macros from a fan i popped off to get rid of some shade.

Okay so in a next post ill add what my veg cam is looking like.. I had to go away for a littl ebit and had someone watching my plants/clones and the clones didnt do so well. I have one clones in flower now of the scxcj and and haze that i have dont some nice training one with an early top bringing it to two topped plants.

Thanks for Looking, hope you like.

Puff On PEACE

Quote Originally Posted by HerbalToker View Post
    Okay so weve got nice buds happening finally i thought id give yo guys a Peek. i recently was havign some high temp issues that were quickly sorted out with the addition of another fan and raising the light back to 12 inches.

This coming week my flower space is doubling to 6 foot by 3 foot. Im very excited. Adding another matching light and ballast setup. Silverstar 6" Aircooled, Hortilux 600, and lumitek 600 digi ballast.

After the flower photos ill add some veg photos of the net round.

All the ladies chillin

scxcj cola

pbsdxcj main stalk lowers

Watermelon x nuken top cola this was close to a week ago has fatened up nicely.

LadyG1xCaseyJones closeup

So here iv got some macros from a fan i popped off to get rid of some shade.

Okay so in a next post ill add what my veg cam is looking like.. I had to go away for a littl ebit and had someone watching my plants/clones and the clones didnt do so well. I have one clones in flower now of the scxcj and and haze that i have dont some nice training one with an early top bringing it to two topped plants.

Thanks for Looking, hope you like.

Puff On PEACE
    Man, look at those trichs! Congrats man!
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com