Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What Is An Elite Clone Worth?

So only Canada has elites? I think you give the rest of the world too little credit. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Monsanto huh, sounds like a seed thing. I was just looking at apple cuts at a nursery. Pink Lady Pat $55. Hmm an apple, hey isn't that a legal crop. Peace GS

KONY back to this post way back. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

one of my (now ex) friends was gifted some cuts from me, said his friend needed some. i had quite a few moms at that point, so it wasnt a big deal. the next day i went by my friends house to see how he made out. he handed me 100$ .i was kinda bummed that he sold them when he got them for free,so i said " you didnt have to charge them 10$ a clone , they were supposed to be free" . he says "dont worry, i got 70 a piece for them. i took my 100$ said bye and never called him again.greed sucks

Quote Originally Posted by thekingofNY View Post
    ....You people and/or the people you deal with are greedy. Plain and simple...
    (Ok, maybe you didnt mean my post, but you did post right after me, so....)

Who and what are you talking about? Get off the glue. I never said I paid that much, or sold for that much. I did say the guy in my story who did was happy with his particular situation. Buyer and seller were both happy, but somehow you are not.

It's also nice how you instantly call my (or others') years of work 'greed' when I dont even sell clones, and also that you value those year's efforts to finding a gem at 'only' 20$.... I think you sound greedy... ask any craftsman to provide you with the fruits of several years of his labor of love at box store prices.... "I know it took you 2 years to carve that custom table and chair set Mr Carpenter/Carver, but I want it for the same price as the particle board set from China".... the term 'Lead Balloon' comes to mind.

What you want is seeds, right in your price range, and after all, "whatever work goes into finding a keeper.... its still just a plant", I believe is what you said. Packs of random-assed seeds on the Interweb start around $20 + shipping, just like you want, and then you can do the 'easy' process of finding your own 'gem' at bargin prices. Some of the 'better' seeds can cost a bit more I'm told, but it should still be 'easy' none the less.

For the record, I do not and have not sold clones to anyone, though I have shared some with friends who have renumerated in kind. Please do not ask me for any, none are available. Ever.

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo