Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hops XL Toobito

Hybrid View

Default Hops XL Toobito

pic's aren't mine, glass is.

video is mine:

haven't been here in awhile, where'd the glass market go? gonna have to throw this thing up on ebay if I can't find it

more pics by request (needs cleaning).

HerbalToker Guest

Very Nice sir. Would love to add a hops to the shelf. Enjoy! Does your comment about ebay the glass market mean thats for sale?

i'll pm you.

Lol. there are plenty of forums with people actually WANTING your listing. Please do not post them here on FMB where they are NOT wanted and obviously not allowed.

???? you don't wanna see nice glass???

calm down man. DSLR pics coming tonight

anyone else please no talk of buying/selling in this thread, let's keep it by the rules.

Obviously this thread has complete intention on trying to sell the peice. You must be retarded if you cannot see yourself doing this.

Quote from your post :

"pic's aren't mine, glass is.
    haven't been here in awhile, where'd the glass market go? ( have no clue why your asking this because you DO know that the glass market has been removed hence your other 50 posts and threads relating toward the glass market being gone... unless your just playing dumb which you are. )

gonna have to throw this thing up on ebay if I can't find it . more pics by request (needs cleaning)."

Whats this ebay comment for besides trying to insinuate its forsale ?.... Dont try to play stupid. You definitely were/are trying to sell this peice. In your other posts you mention multiple times that you have glass you need to sell including a hops XL toobito. Your not fooling anybody.
    Last edited by Basack; 09-17-2010 at 09:21 PM.

OMG....

(gives head a shake....)

I agree with Basack, in this case.

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

forum bullies? you guys really have nothing better to do?

Nah man you just can't sell pieces here anymore, nor can you mention it in your post. It's pretty simple.

if you consider reminding you of the rules/enforcing them "bullying you" then yeah we are forum bullies. One of which is a moderator and not only a bully so you should probably listen to that bully... :thumbsup: lol