Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ice master bubble bags /trimproshop

Razz took the words straight out of my mouth.
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

Wow some people eh...

These all mesh bags may drain fast, but defeat the purpose of letting the trichs settle while contaminants rise to the top.

Have fun making inferior hash.

I like Mr.Sub. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

threre is a cd called when the bubbleman comes...under ground...keep your hood on and refuse to play...i did this first/i did that...so what?? if we all pull together and flood the market with good pure shit..it will ..ck the bad guys up..anyone seen dundee...a true bubbleman too...

Yes, you sound very supportive. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    The only way to get to heaven is to buy $9000000000000 bubble bags, tell your friends you're a badass, and then do some sweaty man yoga with them.
    If you want top quality, a badass warranty, and bags that last years you will buy $9000000000000 bubblebags..............If not spend $100 every 20 runs on most of the competitions bags....................just sayin
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

Default Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by TrimproShop View Post
    Hey guys we carry an amazing line of bubble bags made in Canada/ they are called Ice Master/ The IceMaster, formerly Ice-o-lator, is an ice and water herbal extraction system that guarantees durable material and quality workmanship. The new Fast flow design of the catching bags greatly decreases the drainage time. Enjoy!
    have you ever heard of SHIVA IMPORT EXPORT OF NEPAL......tHESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN USING WATER METHOD FOR A 1000 YEARS..hAD THE HONEY OIL I FIRST TRIED IN 1970.BIT LIKE THE DOME..best hash ive ever smoked came off a worker hands after a day picking bud,,they take it home for self use..if you rub your dirty hands together you will see what i mean so now go rub your plant,,,if you have any of your own,.