Thread: Using a shop vac for stirring?

Default Using a shop vac for stirring?

Anyone tried blowing a shop vac into the mixture instead of stirring? I don't have one or I'd try it............
    What y'all think?
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

I'm new to this whole process since I haven't completed my first batch. However I've spent a lot of time researching hashish, particularly bubblehash.
    so with that in mind...

I think this might be a great idea to agitate the mixture, as it might reducing the actual "tearing" of the plant matter.
    maybe add a diffuser to it?

definitely some tasty food for thought.

Yea I was just thinking............I gotta look into that diffuser thing, but don't you have to use oxygen tanks with it or something?

Oh come the fuck on and properly talk shit on someone if you have a problem, "blah blah blah" is NOT very original and the entertainment value is crap...much less the over all effectiveness. What a shit troll you are.
    "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    blah blah blah blah hash im king of the world blah blah blah blah blah blah i got hash so that makes me god blah blah blah blah full melt asshair.
    Someone needs to ban this tampon toker

My bubblebags should be coming in the mail this week and i just harvested three plants so i have about two oz dry weight of wet gdp popcorn and about 4 oz dry weight ogk popcorn hopefully i can try this method out with a secondrun and post my findings out here.

My only fear is that it will blow too hard and blow it out. Maybe use a lid or something? I'm anxious to hear the results though!