Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $$Donations$$

Lightbulb $$Donations$$

How much per gram donation do you guys ask for on the seperate microns when distributing to medical dispensarys?

like for instance if most clubs run 200% mark up
    than at 25$Donation a gram that would only be 12/13 dollars right.

Thats for full melt here in nor cal
    and they always wan't to low ball, and buy oz's only So i'm curious about what the acceptable market is.

I've done 12 -14 for full melt.
    and 5-7 for 25 mic/or 160

I'm just trying to ball park, and create an acceptable understanding of the medical bubble market. And further, save $$$$'s lost from low ball intake processors/donation suppliers.

the majority of clubs here in sf(anyone correct me if im wrong) sell fm for $40 now...
    my friends buy SHITTY hash- 25/160 for about 20$

200% mark up is just a joke
    Last edited by salad931; 10-14-2010 at 05:05 AM.

well lets do the real math..
    First find out what they are charging for a gram of herb.. or an eight or a quarter or a ounce..
    Say you figure out the ounce price.. then you can figure out the pound price... once you've got the pound price.. understand that you can take that dollar amount and divide it by around 20.. which is how much fullmelt you can expect if your lucky off that same pound of herb.
    The numbers are very high.. even if the herb is cheap say 100 an ounce.. thats 1600 a lb. and divided by 20 is still a whopping80 a gram.. and thats diluted on plant matter.

The problem with prohbition is its not an accurate description of the worth of the medicine.. however if you want to go by prohibition you could easily explain to these dispensaries that by far the deal of a life time right now going is buying hash from these guys.. cause its the true medicine and almost always sells for a fraction of the price that same resin diluted on plant matter sells for.

my two cents

Bubble man

^this .

im talking pot/trim that is 100$ a lb. And if I sell 8 at 13 a gram I paid for it and made 4$ gas money. And still have at least a half lb for personal hash making. Being easy money or hash.

p.s. I posted a question about fox farm soil nutrients, any ideas? ?
    http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/...0780#post70780
    Last edited by GanjaGuru; 10-14-2010 at 05:24 AM.

Regardless of what you are paying I'm just using lbs of herb as an example as the value of the end product is the same. Ie to me trim or nugget is going to produce an almost identical end product. So the value of your end product still holds an incredible value on the black market /dispensary market.

Bman

hey ganja guru i live in mendocino county way up in nor cal...i take my full melt to harbor side collective in oakland the give me 17.50 a gram(490 oz)...the least they take is 50g. though so you know

Quote Originally Posted by fullmelt-beezle707 View Post
    hey ganja guru i live in mendocino county way up in nor cal...i take my full melt to harbor side collective in oakland the give me 17.50 a gram(490 oz)...the least they take is 50g. though so you know
    Holy Shit! Can I hitch a ride with you and save up a good stash to bring down there? Wont take me long
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

I bought some Blue Dream Super Melt from Harborside, fantastic stuff. Wish I knew who provided that as I would love to purchase an oz. I am just getting started making my own but don't have a lot of good product to start with.

I cant even find potent fullmelt in SF, unless its with some type of gross solvent that fucks my lungs up.

And I have had at leas 6 strains labeled as fullmelt turn out to be half melt or worse. I heard about harborside collective but the source was lame.

Imo you guys all unload your awesome melt there so I can go buy some KTHNX