Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $$Donations$$

vapor room on haight has some DANK OG melt and MK melt for 30/g...buy 3 get 4th for half off

and also try the love shack....they always have good quality melt

and I must say harborside does have some of the nicest selection of melt in the bay area, ive gotten some top notch stuff from there before.

ive found vending prices to be apprx this: good hash for 15-20/g mediocre hash for 10-15/g cooking grade for 5/g
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

I can attest to the full melt at Harborside as I looked at it under my little hand held scope and it looked like millions of little heads stuck together. Melted like the Blue Dream is is called. Wish I kept some, I am getting a new digital scope and hopefully can post some good pics soon. I just built my three screens setup for dry screening, not full melt but it does clean up the taste and increase potency but I am also using older scrap leftovers that are very old. Will post pics soon as I get the scope.

All depends on the quality of the trim and the quality of the process in which you make. You can with no doubt take a super frosty batch of trim and beat the piss out of it so none of it is high grade or take super high grade like querkle or OG and beat lightly for 15 minutes max with premo trim and you should have no problem with all 25-120 grade bubbling and if it don't bubble ain't worth the trouble. Primo bubble goes anywhere from 20G to 40G for the best around Michigan and I have tried all the cali's finest and doesn't compare to home made at it's finest. In my opinion, cheers!

i just bought some putty out here for 60 a gram. expensive stuff out here