Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: TheMadHasher's Hash Stash

Quote Originally Posted by HumboldtSmoka420 View Post
    Yea thats all we want............WALKTHROUGH, WALKTHROUGH!!!!!
    THIS

That stuff is seriously awesome, how about a nice how to thread?

Coming....

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nikka T View Post
    looks, feels, smokes like "oil"... what do you think? Im truly curious. The only difference between this and "hash oil" is mine does not use any butane or alcohol or any other solvent, hence "solvent-less hash oil". I wish u could see the side of this jar, its covered in something that people often times confuse for "BHO".. I manage to collect tons of terpenes and oils... Im sure you have collected similar trichs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHpaVmUFR2E
    Im sorry to be a jerk, but about 1 min into the video it sparks, if you look closely.

Watch closely from 1 min to 1 min and 8 seconds. You'll miss it if you blink but it looks like 3 sparks shoot out.

Now the only other way I know to make solventless hash oil is fractional distillation. Are you using fractional distillation?
    Last edited by Freakenhye; 02-14-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakenhye View Post
    Im sorry to be a jerk, but about 1 min into the video it sparks, if you look closely.

Watch closely from 1 min to 1 min and 8 seconds. You'll miss it if you blink but it looks like 3 sparks shoot out.
    What does that meen if sparks fly out?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nikka T View Post
    looks, feels, smokes like "oil"... what do you think? Im truly curious. The only difference between this and "hash oil" is mine does not use any butane or alcohol or any other solvent, hence "solvent-less hash oil". I wish u could see the side of this jar, its covered in something that people often times confuse for "BHO".. I manage to collect tons of terpenes and oils... Im sure you have collected similar trichs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHpaVmUFR2E
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicepuddle View Post
    What does that meen if sparks fly out?
    It might mean it's not purged right, that means it is a solvent extracted oil.

For anyone waiting on a tutorial on how nicka makes his hash, you can check out this pod cast http://www.johndoeradio.com/shows/th...e-daily-jan-4/

but to be honest I was disappointed, apparently the only difference between making the waxy looking stuff and normal melt is the strain, even if your using his method you need the right strain to get the look of the melty waxy stuff.

Its a long podcast 3 hours about and hard to find the parts where nickaT is talking about his method, good luck!

It might mean it's not purged right, that means it is a solvent extracted oil.
    that would be correct if this was made with butane but nikka uses ice and water which means its just moisture that is causing those little flare ups, its bound to happen if you dont let your melt dry.
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Now the only other way I know to make solventless hash oil is fractional distillation. Are you using fractional distillation?
    Nikka T is too high to care if you believe it is real or not haha.

He's probably reading this in his hash induced coma as we speak.
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

Quote Originally Posted by Sh1zn1t View Post
    Nikka T is too high to care if you believe it is real or not haha.

He's probably reading this in his hash induced coma as we speak.
    LOL PM me to see my current batch..............make u like lol
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com