Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TheMadHasher's Hash Stash

Thanks Psuper! No I just put all the dry powdered hash in a bag, then hold it in my hand till it softens then form it from there.

So I got my 20 gallon Bubblenow XL in the mail the other day and man, I must say I am impressed by the quality of hash this thing makes with minimal effort! I wish I had one of these a few months ago LOL

After it arrived, I wasted no time in putting it to use. I ran around 2400 grams of Sour Diesel indoor top-notch material in 3 batches doing 3 runs on the material each batch and wound up yielding about 6.5 ozs of top notch hash. Every single micron is full melt except for the 220 and 160 of course (I dont use 190), even the 3rd run!

Here's a few pics, thanks for looking!

90 micron Sour Diesel hash pre-flamage:

Here's a few bubbles in the 90 micron after hitting it a few times:

I will post more bubble shots soon, just havent taken any! Check back soon!

Here's a close-up of the 110 micron:

Here's one of the 90 micron:

A couple more of the 90 micron again:

Here is the beautiful, sweet smelling, full melt clear dome 73 micron (it was almost white when fresh out of the bags):

Here's a couple pics of the starting material:

I just want to give a quick thanks to all of the really supportive members of this forum who have helped me along my path of improving my techniques and yields, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT EVERYONE!
    And thanks to Bubbbleman for all your help as well and for being such a kick ass company owner and actually standing by his products 1000 percent!

More bubble shots coming soon
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

wow man that sour diesel hash looks like no joke glad to hear your enjoying the bubblenow
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Quote Originally Posted by kushkommander View Post
    wow man that sour diesel hash looks like no joke glad to hear your enjoying the bubblenow
    Kush you have no idea! I would go on a limb and say this is the best hash I've made yet! At room temp, its really gooey and sticky and smells like heaven LOL! Thanks for all your help in chat bro and when are you getting your ass up here to help me?

Here's a couple videos of the Sour Diesel hash and I will take some really good bubble shots once I get some more screens for my pipe

Oh yea, this bubblenow xl is a life saver! It makes the process so much easier and faster, I'm really happy with it so far!
    Check back soon, thanks y'all!

seen your ad on craigslist lol

Default 45 micron cloudy domes video - full melt!

Quote Originally Posted by kiefcake View Post
    Yup thats me

Crazy full melt bubbly goodness!

Great work! that SD hash looks top-notch. Good to see your fingernails are still intact after all those runs!

Quote Originally Posted by bubblecrack View Post
    Great work! that SD hash looks top-notch. Good to see your fingernails are still intact after all those runs!
    Lol, barely man seriously tightening the strings on the bags was a bitch! Buy a bubblenow man if you dont have one, they make really great quality hash
    Thanks for checking out my thread bro, peace!

Quote Originally Posted by kiefcake View Post
    haha i as well have seen your ad. youve got some nice product man, that SD looks real tasty

Lol, what am I a craigslist celebrity? LOL, thanks ya'll for the positive words!

in some of your pics your hash has milky bubbles...seems there is still water in your stuff...