Thread: A 190u "Workbag"

Default A 190u "Workbag"

I was psyched to have found this item in the bargain bin in the online store- a 5-gallon size 190u bag made with a thicker, "less flexible" fabric. And it was $25.00 instead of the normal $48.00 price tag for a single "replacement" bag. Became available in February of this year, but I had not noticed it.

Ordered it as soon as I saw it.

I am going to be using this along with a 220u bag to seperate the extraction into two runs- material is run through the 220u , and 190u workbags in one bucket, than that water is run through a second series of bags that will start with an additional 190u bag of "normal" fabric.

To the admins: Thanks for making this product available. Review to come in the future.
    Last edited by Psuper; 10-19-2010 at 05:52 PM.

And I don't remember the gals' name, but whoever talked to me on the phone was very helpful. Big up.

...by the way, I am wondering if there are any threads/posts in the forums about using a Bubble Now Bag without any machine and instead "hand-agitating" the bag in a big bucket of ice water.

Surely there has been some kind of discussion on trying this, right? I couldn't find any helpful posts after searching a bit.

Update: I guess this is no longer available- Really glad I got one while they were around.

BubbleMan-- I'd love to see an additional "workbag" to the current 8-bag system. Perhaps a 180μ bag of either fabric. Not sold with any of the sets, just available by itself.

Well I bought a 20 gallon 90 micron bag (thin fabric) from bargain bin that doesnt even work. I mean, just kind of lame. If it doesnt work, throw it away dont keep trying to sell it at discount. And by not working, I mean I have grains of 90 micron from 2 lbs of trim
    Oh well, you win some you loose some I guess
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

Quote Originally Posted by Psuper View Post
    ...by the way, I am wondering if there are any threads/posts in the forums about using a Bubble Now Bag without any machine and instead "hand-agitating" the bag in a big bucket of ice water.

Surely there has been some kind of discussion on trying this, right? I couldn't find any helpful posts after searching a bit.
    Hand agitate in a bucket, then pour into your bags. will save ya lots of wear on the bag

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Hand agitate in a bucket, then pour into your bags. will save ya lots of wear on the bag
    I've thought of this and have heard of others going this route but I prefer to work inside of a workbag, find it easier and cleaner. As I mention in the original post, I do separate my workbags from the rest of the bags in a second bucket.

I don't worry about wear on the workbag because the quality of the bag is such that it will last for quite some time, and if I do bust one in a few years I wouldn't feel to bad about having to replace a single bag.