Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SPECIAL K by BadBoy

i like the first shot the best. bubble u are a surgeon with the camera. keep it up

yummy!!!!!!

Hey thanks for the good words everyone.. want to keep this thread alive with a few more shots..
    I went thru a series i took of the FIRST shot that everyone seemed to like.. and have three pictures of the same area.. can't find my COMBINZ program right now.. but will post all three here before i combine them to see the entire piece clear ...
    for now...
    here are those three and another two..

peace
    Bubble man

wow those are some ridiculous shots thanks for sharing bman

You are the macro master bubs

The first shot says it all.

Hey guys thanks for the props... thanks for stopping in Bob... always nice to see the strain breeder.... props to you for the SPECIAL K
    here is a few more i managed to snap that day... figured i'd hook up the rest...

Enjoy

peace
    Bubble man

beautiful and amazing pics as usual
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Nice to see you back in action Bman...I especially like #6 & 9 of the 2nd series.....Have you ever had any success using natural or auxiliary lighting with your MP-E instead of your flash?

Hey greenMachine.. glad you could stop By.. i was hoping these shots would inspire you to come back and hook me up with some more great Tips...
    i have played minorly with auxilary lighting.. but nothing major.. mostly just back lit sun shots.. had one that made photo of the month over at Icmag last year... but thats about it..
    Still havent nailed refractions or auxillary lighting.. but im down for more efforts...

How have you been doing? still shooting like a madman i hope?

let us know .. always was absolutely inspired by your shots... Give thanks

Bubble man

I still haven't had a to chance to play with that MP-E yet so I can't really give you any specifics tips, just generalizations...... If you can try to experiment more without using your flash.....Its very challenging to shoot at high mag without flash but I'm sure you will see a lot more detail in your trics,..... most of the time the flash washes out all the fine detail......you will be able to see the veins in the stock much more clearly.

I've been insanely busy with work this past month.....too busy to do any shooting unfortunately, which sucks as I have been around some really nice specimens lately.....I did a little shoot a few months back but for the most part my equipment has been sitting idle for about a year.

Keep up the good work man, I always enjoy seeing your work