Thread: Save me!!!

Default Save me!!!

Does anyone know how to save ruined Bubblebags?? I got a set from someone who did not take very good care of them, at all. The 45 is dark and stinky, its a disgrace!!!

Run rubbing alcohol through the screens followed by a hot water spray down. Repeat till clean.

Be careful to not let it touch the bags though, as it can pull dyes out, especially the red bag.

TThat's what the problem is! The screens have been cleaned, but the bags are filthy still.

Come on, there is nobody who has ever seen abused bags.........

I have seen some abused bags and pressing screens and its not a pretty site at all.

A mixture of 3% hydrogen peroxide and baking soda takes care of alot of stanky smells. I would try a spot test on the bag first to see if it is going to leach any dye, cause damage, etc.

Maybe a super weak rubbing alcohol, like less than 40 %, wouldnt be so harsh on the bags and prevent dye leaching? Dunno, Just throwin it out there.

Also, it is possible to buy single bubble bag screens ($48 for 5 gal) for your set if some bags are beyond salvageable.

Good luck.

Bags are pretty tough if they are bubblemans. I think you could just put them in the washer and then rinse extra good
    Nam myoho renge kyo

Quote Originally Posted by Babbabud View Post
    Bags are pretty tough if they are bubblemans. I think you could just put them in the washer and then rinse extra good
    with soap?
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

I would think so, hence the 'rinse extra good' part. Soap should get all that gunk & muck off.

Thats a good idea..................think I could just throw em in the Bubblenow XL? Should I throw them in the all screen workbag or just throw them all in there?
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com