Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sublimator and Ti Nail

Default Sublimator and Ti Nail

Well got a few new products im working with recently the inventor of Sublimator turned me onto his amazing beyond vaporization vaporizer.. figured i'd throw up a video of it in action. Will also post some photos soon

Video can be seen here

Peace
    Bubble man

Wow that thing looks awesome!! How much are these sublimators going? Is it electric or how is it heated?
    Cheers!
    Buk
    A tree is a tree...

Hey Bukket yeah its electric.. plug and play. The nails are selling for 499 and should be up at freshheadies soon, the sublimator wands and bowl are going for also 499 and then the sublimator kit which you can view here is 750
    http://www.freshheadies.com/catalog/...dd4ba37f87ba29

Peace
    Bubble man

Herborizer vs. Sublimator ding, ding, ding. Its on.

I split a pile of 12 week Harmoney into 2 equallish piles. First milk shot shows the Herborizor. Second shows the Sublimator. With the same weed, lungs etc the vapor is so much more dense in the Sublimator than the Herborizor. That for me is the biggest sign the Sublimator owned the Herborizor. Now I have to be honest, I do have a few burns from the Sublimator, my own stupidity of course. I did however get burned in the carb hole of the Herborizor as well. All part of learning a new toy.

The taste on the Sublimator is much more intense, as you would expect from a thicker vape of the same herbs.

I have been told some folks think Enrico copied the Herborizor in making his unit. I can guarantee you there is no comparison between these 2. The Sublimator stand heads above the Herborizor. Peace GS

ps. sorry about the sideways pics, been getting that a bit lately.

pps. sorry forgot to mention, only used half the weed in the Sublimator hit. The rest baked a friend too
    Last edited by Green Supreme; 06-05-2013 at 03:43 AM.
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Awesome! those things look amazing! great review guys, I'm looking forward to getting one of these badboys in the near future!
    A tree is a tree...

Ok, well this is a huge waste and needs to stop. People taking these stupidly large dabs and chuffing hits is bs. Should be the biggest hit you can hold for 10 seconds like the old Trichome challenge at the cup.

Here is Rev. Ryan failing miserably at a 5 gram budder hit on the Sublimator dudes E Nail. We have a reverend down, a reverend is down.He has fallen and he can't get up.

I heard he was on the potblock the next day bragging he took a 4 gram budder hit. FAIL. Peace GS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Fs5eUfPIZ_8
    Last edited by Green Supreme; 06-09-2013 at 04:48 PM.

That wasnt the Old Eagle Bill Challenge at the CUp.. that was the TRICHOME CHALLENGE that Adam and Doug from THSeeds and HempWerks ( ie hoodlamb etc) I spoke with Enrico about this the other day and he loves the idea. The cool part about how how the boys ran the TRICHOME CHALLENGE back in the day was simple.. monster rip of Dry sift fullmelt and hold it in for 10 full seconds. While your doing all that.. the huge bong you've hit has a video camera duct taped to the botton of it.. to catch all your hilarious expressions as your taking the hit.> many have basicaly exploded in coughing during this time.> I think it may be time to revamp the TRICHOME CHALLENGE!!!!
    Peace
    Bubble man

Oozing goodness. Peace GS

Some Purple Indca in the Roor with the Sublimator. Then some more heavenly drippage. Peace GS
    Last edited by Green Supreme; 07-06-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Some Purple Kush we puffed with Marihuanaman this afternoon. Peace GS