Thread: Tons of pics and specs of the Bubblenow XL

Default Tons of pics and specs of the Bubblenow XL

Before I purchased my Bubblenow XL from freshheadies.com I looked for pics and specifications, but couldn't find much info so I wanted to make this thread for potential buyers to reference.

First of all, here's a pic of the spec sticker on the back:

Here's a pic of the top after I put the cool stickers y'all sent me on it

Here's a pic of inside the machine.......sorry I forgot to take out the water fill hose before taking the pic. Oh yea, the thing on the bottom spins

Here's a pic of the controls (and the cool stickers but would love an embroidered shirt even more........hint, hint Bubbleman ).......I love the pump drain system of the XL!

Here's the right wash program dial and the water fill hole where you attach the hose from your faucet........i unscrewed the thing on my faucet and took out the screen and other parts and put one part on the hose, then screwed it back on the faucet. Perfect connection! I'll take pics next run and edit this post. Also, I like SOFT the best because normal tends to splash water up too much and I hate cleaning under the lip of the top of the machine):

Here's the left wash timer dial. I do a 9 minute 1st run, followed by 2 more 15 minute SOFT mixes........the 3rd run was just as good as the 2nd I have picture proof

Here's the back panel where you access the machine's innards.......LOL I said innards

Here's a pic of the side where the drain hose comes out:

And a pic of the cool little hose holder that makes it easy to hang the hose on your bags and it hangs in this cool slot on the side of the machine.........GENIUS! LOL

Here's what I do with my cord when its not in use to avoid stepping on it or something:

Here's a pic of the 220 micron screen bag:

The name holds true..........no waiting for the mix to settle like other methods of stirring!

The side where you tie the zipper down to prevent it from opening:

I have one question............what is this thing and what is its purpose?

Is the rubber thing inside supposed to look like this?

I dont know what the hell this thing is or if its broke...........but I know y'all like the stickers in the background

Last pic of this weird thing LOL

And what does this sliding thing on the inside of the machine do exactly? Anything?

Shhhhh................she's resting

I only have 2 complaints with the system which aren't that bad, just constructive criticism
    The lid feels cheap and really flimsy like it may break easy and the right dial when you turn it to drain is a little hard to turn, but I'm sure I'll break it in soon

Overall, I love the machine and feel dumb for not buying it sooner. It makes really good quality hash with the least amount of effort possible, has an auto drain function, can process up to 1000 grams at a time, and you dont have to wait for the mix to settle! Buy yours now!

PS - Bubbleman where's my t-shirt LOL............just messing with ya!
    Last edited by HumboldtSmoka420; 10-25-2010 at 05:21 AM.
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

I should have just bought one of these hehe

http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...PB20-828-.html

Quote Originally Posted by bubblecrack View Post
    I should have just bought one of these hehe

http://www.made-in-china.com/showroo...PB20-828-.html
    Can't buy just one............it says minimum order 360 pcs
    You could have a different one every day of the year though, throw away bubblenows LOL

Here's the actual bubblenow xl: http://nbhomestar.en.made-in-china.c...PB55-78S-.html

Just let me know if someone want to go in on 378 of these things LOL
    Last edited by HumboldtSmoka420; 10-25-2010 at 08:37 PM.

well someone buys that many

Quote Originally Posted by bubblecrack View Post

well someone buys that many
    I'm gonna buy 350 of them and come out with the "MeltNow Double XL" twin tub 2000 gram capacity (2 tubs with 1000 grams each) LOL.........someone could do that but I'm not shady like that

Here's a link to one:
    http://nbhomestar.en.made-in-china.c...8-2001SB-.html

Just ordered a Bubble Now XL : Pro Kit :0) I can't wait till it gets here, very excited! HumboldtSmoka were your questions answered about what that rubber thing and compartment was? or what the sliding dial? inside the machine did, if anything?

Thank you so much for all your very informative posts HS420. Have been doing as much reading as possible and picked up HASHISH! by Robert Connell Clarke, very interesting and awesome book. I used to live in Arcata and went to HSU and CR for Plant Science, your lucky to live in such a tolerant and BEAUITFUL area full of so many wonderful things. I'm back in Michigan now with the med. laws being what they are, I decided to move back after school and can now do what has always been my love AND be close to and work with my family. Love&Light

Quote Originally Posted by sunseeds View Post
    Just ordered a Bubble Now XL : Pro Kit :0) I can't wait till it gets here, very excited! HumboldtSmoka were your questions answered about what that rubber thing and compartment was? or what the sliding dial? inside the machine did, if anything?

Thank you so much for all your very informative posts HS420. Have been doing as much reading as possible and picked up HASHISH! by Robert Connell Clarke, very interesting and awesome book. I used to live in Arcata and went to HSU and CR for Plant Science, your lucky to live in such a tolerant and BEAUITFUL area full of so many wonderful things. I'm back in Michigan now with the med. laws being what they are, I decided to move back after school and can now do what has always been my love AND be close to and work with my family. Love&Light

The sliding thing is some thing u set on the water level, not quite sure what it does and that rubber piece catches some mmaterial that may get out of the zipper bag!
    YEa, I love it here man! PM me if u have any questions man and the XL is an awesome purchase!

I got my BubbleNow XL today, with over 125+ runs made in the last 12 years through my 5gal BBags this should be a little easier?, anyway, I'm off to get a pump for my drain bucket, it might be nice to get one with the unit, there not that expensive, and as these units (bubblenow) can pretty much pay for themselves several times over the first time its used, it seems to me adding one (return pump) would not be that bad of a hit to the price?. ill post a few pics of what i get in a few days. I'm on my death bed with the flu, making hash doesn't seem like a fun thing to do right now but I'm a trooper and will do it anyway.

Max

Damn Maximo.. nice to hear from you Bro... can't wait to see some pics of the end product.. would love to see pics from all of you who are bubbling actualy.
    Great thread by the way Humboldt.. very nice to see all the specs and photos.
    Peace
    Bubble man

Hey BMon, long time no talk to, I hope your family is well?. I'm adding my Bubblenow pics to your bubble thread, I'm very pleased with the results dude.

Enjoy the bubbleNow folks, Bmans products are worth the money, and thats a fact.

Max