Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #((Back in action with new upside down shower head oil bubs))#

Glad to hear it bro..thanks again for the good vibes..stay tuned for a new affordable oil bub series..

so yeah, sheepdawg....so i talked to that guy with the fucked up order.....he said you sent him the rest of his order finally...and guess what.....his exact words were..."
    but its sloppy as fuck, lazy work...then he says oh i thought you said you would send me some more cash
    fuck that custy noob
    he wants like 20-40$ more
    lol what a clown."
    so much for you taking care of that order in style...what happened to "throw in a little something extra".....like you said.........that seemed to go out the window too......but hey...thanks for starting this thread....i'll keep all the people here aware of this situation, and how you will handle it....i suggest doing it soon!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Wow..who is this guy? ..im confused now..did he order a bub with earrings,a dish and pendant? i always send something extra if I make a mistake with someones order... Tell homeboy to talk to me about it..i dont appreciate that kind of vibe..i work hard to make sure people are happy with my glass..

he wasn't happy when i did my first post, and he sure wasn't happy with the rest of his order, he said it looked like some kid did the work, however another member stated how they got some slide from you that was fucking tight, and they loved it....so it's not like i'm trying to slam you...that guy got good stuff from you....but anyway....look...i'm not gonna mention names here.....i suggest you make sure the customers you sent orders out to are happy, so find out....i don't know what the guy ordered. i asked you to come into chat, but you can't right now, and that's cool, but if you're gonna post glass threads with the intention of selling them, i'm gonna make sure the fmb community is protected. there have been too many problems with glass blowers and sellers on this site. thanks
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!