Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ((-shower head oil bub with sculpted skull dome-))

Quote Originally Posted by SheepDawg View Post
    ..Making a New Series Of Sculpted Dome Sets Also..Stay Tuned For Pics Of Those..
    http://picasaweb.google.com/SDGC77?feat=email

Those look nice bro! I always wanted to be able to blow glass, maybe one day I'll learn. How much that violin worth? Looks expensive lol
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

quick !throw on a bowl n a screen an no one will notice

There are some pretty nice oil pieces out there. And blowers are giving the people what they want. And i to fell into that part. But I think bubbleman has it right here. I think in time we will see those that are using this having problems. Everyone wants it legal but this is one of the reasons it is not I think anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    Nah mushrooms aren't irrelevant they are certified by mother nature..
    Much like bubblehash and dry sift.. all nice and tasty..
    something about OIL... that changes everything...
    if you want to see what i mean.. Go to amsterdam one of the only places on earth that you can buy herb and hash at shops.>> guess what.. OIL is comletely Illegal..
    where as... up till maybe recently.. Mushrooms have always been attainable..

I would appreciate it if you guys wouldnt post oil shit up here on the site.. as we dont support oil making or oil smoking at all.
    Not to say we dont mind you doing it at othersites..we just dont want to inadvertantly teach people something we absolutely dont believe in.
    particularly in this case.. when its just so you can make a sale..

my two cents

Bubble man

BTW, SheepDawg, You do some fine glasswork. stay to your roots if you can.

wow..sorry guys.this bub was already sold before I posted it..just wanted to share..
    Folks really dig these for hash mostly..they work really well for hash..so I will just start calling them hash bubs..didn't mean to offend anyone..sorry bubbleman...
    Thanks for the good vibes soupbone..updating that picasa now.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GanjaGuru View Post
    I know where it is.

your just a walking ego dude, take a few grams of those cyans and think of how others view you.

maybe be a bit less rude? for start too

peace GG

wow..looks like you're the one all butthurt posting this to g.s. i view him in a manner with the utmost respect, because he's earned it...as far as the glass goes......he's probably posting it because it's probably for sale, and he probably wants to make money, so...dont make it sound like he's showing the glass out of the kindness of his artistic heart, he's a glass blower, not a collector showing off his collection........this is how the bullshit with the glass market started....anyways...have a nice day!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Hey fellas..its all good...i am not selling this piece on here at all ,its been sold before i made it..was just stoked to share it with yall..i just want to things to stay positive and creative.....sorry for posting glass ..its been a long time since ive been on here..was just trying to say hello to everyone..

i was wrong.....sorry..i figured it was for sale. <eat's raw crow! and foot for dessert!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

No prob bro..just keeping in touch with the awesome fmb community..thanks guys..id never do you ya wrong guys and gals of fmb..

Quote Originally Posted by salad931 View Post
    quick !throw on a bowl n a screen an no one will notice
    HA HA HA LOL lOL lOL