Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can't get into chat

Default can't get into chat

When I try to enter chat it loads up but then asks me to log in again... and does the same thing after i relog in... did I get banned for sleepchatting? lol

ur taste in football sucks... u had to go...

try completely closing out ur browser application and then retrying

i tried both IE and FF... lemme try to close FF totally

hahaha i had this shit happen for a week, i had to dl chrome, anyway, hahaha i think its because yer football team sucks

Many people never stop to realize that a tree is a living thing, not that different from a tall, leafy dog that has roots and is very quiet.

It's just happened to me for the first time too, I've been in chat for the past couple weeks without any problems but I was in chat then bang it booted me for some reason, and now it just keeps asking me for username/pass etc ... which I enter, but then it just re-asks me for it.
    I tried with an alternate browser but that behaved exactly the same.
    Bignugget said rebooting his computer fixed the problem for him, but I can't reboot at the moment
    Seems there's a bug in the chat software
    I've been in discussion with the software authors for the past couple of weeks regarding a vulnerability so I'll see what they've got to say about this problem too, as I'd assume they would've heard of it before

Try delete your cookies. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Try delete your cookies. Peace GS
    No that doesn't work. I used an alternative browser first to confirm that (each browser has it's own cookie storage system - IE for example doesn't use Firefox, nor does Firefox use Chrome cookies), and even after clearing all of Firefox's cookies and site login data it's still behaving the same.

I might try rebooting my router later if I get the chance to see if simply changing IPs will get around it.

[edit] I've rebooted my router, no luck. The behaviour of the chat login interface has slightly changed though - it keeps giving me a message "Please login to the forum" which I wasn't getting before, and keeps giving me that message even though I'm logged into the forum.
    Last edited by PhenoMenal; 02-22-2011 at 02:01 PM.

Hmmm, makes me wish I new more about computers. Sorry to be of no help. Good luck. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Sorry Pheno.. have had my guys working on the patch you told me about that i needed.. Maybe thats somehow interferring with your ability to get in.. Will ask them today if your still not in..
    we'll get it sorted bro

peace
    Bubble man