Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Some favorite FULL MELT shots from over the last few months

Wow nikka T, those shots are delicious looking, love how it looks so waxy even though its solventless

Give thanks guys! More pics comin weekly!!! and some new videos too!

*Spills coffee* (damnit not again!)

I would love to try some of that oil or wax mainly because no solvents were used and secondly it looks amazing. /clap
    M.A.N. Glass Art

“Only that in you, which is me, can hear what I'm saying.” ~ Ram Dass
    "Creativity tends to feed more creativity. Experiencing other people's work makes a better artist." ~ Jonathan
    "If it smells like trout, get the hell out. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone. If it doesn't smell at all, give me a call!" ~ Jebub

Friends don't let friends use BHO.

very nice pics bro, thanks for sharing with us.. what did you use to make that?

Ice, water, gentle agitation and a few tricks of the trade...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nikka T View Post
    Ice, water, gentle agitation and a few tricks of the trade...
    I was wondering if you can do this with any high grade strain? Or do you need fire? Obviously the strain makes a difference in the appearance, do lesser strains or strains that have been grown worse still produce the melty stuff? Or do most strains half melt or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Juicepuddle View Post
    I was wondering if you can do this with any high grade strain? Or do you need fire? Obviously the strain makes a difference in the appearance, do lesser strains or strains that have been grown worse still produce the melty stuff? Or do most strains half melt or something?
    Strain and growing medium matter also nutrients and all that! Indoor is better than outdoor, care taken in transporting and storage..................soooooo many things have to come together to make perfect melt, its a science for real! Gotta constantly improve your methods my friend, thats the key!
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

I have been able to get atleast one layer to be Full Melt with no matter what trim i use.. Granted, i havent used any garbage material unless its covered in trichs, but i only use trim and larf, no buds and no fans...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nikka T View Post
    I have been able to get atleast one layer to be Full Melt with no matter what trim i use.. Granted, i havent used any garbage material unless its covered in trichs, but i only use trim and larf, no buds and no fans...
    Yeah I know what you mean, how long of a mix do you do?
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

Really depends.... some 1.5 minutes, some 9 min.. some 12 and 15 minutes... depends on how much moisture and how frozen it is to start with...