Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Some favorite FULL MELT shots from over the last few months

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nikka T View Post
    Really depends.... some 1.5 minutes, some 9 min.. some 12 and 15 minutes... depends on how much moisture and how frozen it is to start with...
    Most def, would love to try some of that man! Maybe if im eever that way
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

Default LIVING PLANT Solvent-less OIL

For Sure! Anytime! Here's a pic of one trick used... LIVING PLANTS
    This end product must be kept in the freezer...

LIVE Solvent-less Skywalker OG Oil (Hand mixed w/ bamboo pole)

Oh man I always thought about extraction from a live plant, why are you so awesome nikka T?! That stuff looks DANK, loving the color, hows the smoke?

Still drying... Ill let u know how it smokes when its done. I cant wait, but it looks like this will take awhile to dry out completely, because i could barely get it off of the bags...

Yeah it looks so gloopy

took some pictures today of nikkas hashes. will let him explain more about them, i just wanted to upload the pics here in their full sized glory. all of my pictures taken with a 10 megapixel canon powershot a1000is. cropped and/or resized. this first batch is the skywalker og live run
    Attached Images Attached Images

these next shots are the strain hong kong
    Attached Images Attached Images

Give thanks Tokin! Great shots today!!! Your pics do my LIVE Skywalker OG Solvent-less Oil waay better justice than mine do.

Its wet hash. Nice and gooey from being extracted from fresh undried trichomes, which may be at least partially ruptured. But it is not oil, and you do yourself a disservice calling it so. I have produced the same goey product, but its still hash. IMHO

Try these:

Take some of your solventless oil, and dab it on a clean TI pad.... how much residue is left on the pad after?

Spread some of your solventless oil in a thin layer on a plate or somesuch, and leave it alone, exposed to the air in a dry dark room temprature place for a long while... say a month or more.... is it still sticky the same way, or has it turned into more of a pile of dryer hash?

Take some super macro shots of your solventless oil, to show the lack of physical debris, that differentiate this from hash. Oh. And please post them.

Color me interested. I'm sure its a really tasty smoke for sure... I'd hit it.

2 cents
    YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Hey tokin cool to see you posting her man, been watching your show almost a year now XD you bitched at me on the comments one time it was hilarious.

Those pics looks fantastic, I wish I could find this quality in SF area but I just suck or its not here I would pay over 60 a gram for that shit!!!!