Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Some favorite FULL MELT shots from over the last few months

thanks for sharin the pics MAtt! That Blackberry Kush looks so tasty!

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    Its wet hash. Nice and gooey from being extracted from fresh undried trichomes, which may be at least partially ruptured. But it is not oil, and you do yourself a disservice calling it so. I have produced the same goey product, but its still hash. IMHO

Try these:

Take some of your solventless oil, and dab it on a clean TI pad.... how much residue is left on the pad after?

Spread some of your solventless oil in a thin layer on a plate or somesuch, and leave it alone, exposed to the air in a dry dark room temprature place for a long while... say a month or more.... is it still sticky the same way, or has it turned into more of a pile of dryer hash?

Take some super macro shots of your solventless oil, to show the lack of physical debris, that differentiate this from hash. Oh. And please post them.

Color me interested. I'm sure its a really tasty smoke for sure... I'd hit it.

2 cents
    YBG
    Well said YBG, especially the part about wanting to hit it
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

Its wet hash. Nice and gooey from being extracted from fresh undried trichomes, which may be at least partially ruptured. But it is not oil, and you do yourself a disservice calling it so. I have produced the same goey product, but its still hash. IMHO

Try these:

Take some of your solventless oil, and dab it on a clean TI pad.... how much residue is left on the pad after?

Spread some of your solventless oil in a thin layer on a plate or somesuch, and leave it alone, exposed to the air in a dry dark room temprature place for a long while... say a month or more.... is it still sticky the same way, or has it turned into more of a pile of dryer hash?

Take some super macro shots of your solventless oil, to show the lack of physical debris, that differentiate this from hash. Oh. And please post them.

Color me interested. I'm sure its a really tasty smoke for sure... I'd hit it.

2 cents
    YBG
    First of all, To me, the terms are just subjective. I make a nice healthy Solvent-less extracted cannabis product for my patients, call it hash, call it oil, call it wax, I personally dont really care. A friend called my product "solvent-less Oil" once, and i liked the sound of it. But, to answer your questions just for fun YBG, here it goes...

1. When smoked on a nail, or TI Pad, or whatever concentrate utensil you prefer, there is little to no residue left behind when smoking most all of my FULL MELT "solvent-less hash/oil/wax"...

2. It really depends on which of my hashes or "oils" we are talking about, but I would say most of them "wax" up very similarly to most BHO oils. For example, When I used to run solvent oils back in the day, I would say after leaving them out in open air, without even whipping them, 50% of strains or more would wax up slightly or fully. Some of the "solvent-less hash/oil" that I make stays in an oil form for ever... As Im sure you are aware, a lot of this depends on the strain and growing medium even.. Some of mine will even "shard" up into amber chrystals and when touched by the human hand (98.6 degress F) it will turn into oil again...

3. Working on the "closer" macro shots. I have some macros, but cant seem to get closer pics right now. I did just purchase some USB microscopes that should come in handy once i get the hang of em. More pics to come for sure...

Plus, Im in Colorado right now, where we have a very dry climate. Whenever I used to make my product in Cali, 90% of the time it would stay an oil and I would even have to keep it in the freezer to maneuver it at all.. even after letting it sit out in a dark, cool environment for up to 3 weeks... *hint : environment humidity is one of the keys to my end product.

So, all in all, I would say that this "trade" is very subjective; in description words for "hash", atmosphere, and even strain set...

Dont BHO makers use one product with one strain to create "oil" , "wax" , "budder" , "glass" , etc. Just by utilizing different ways of shooting their tane, scraping it, and/or drying/freezing/curing it, they come up with different end products.

I see it very similarly, especially in a marketing sense, except, I DONT use butane, alcohol, hexane, C02, or any other solvents in my process. Which, I thought all of you would appreciate, rather than knock..

Hope this helped clear up my reasoning for calling my product whatever my patients want to call it.

Blessings everytime.

NT

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nikka T View Post
    First of all, To me, the terms are just subjective. I make a nice healthy Solvent-less extracted cannabis product for my patients, call it hash, call it oil, call it wax, I personally dont really care. A friend called my product "solvent-less Oil" once, and i liked the sound of it. But, to answer your questions just for fun YBG, here it goes...

1. When smoked on a nail, or TI Pad, or whatever concentrate utensil you prefer, there is little to no residue left behind when smoking most all of my FULL MELT "solvent-less hash/oil/wax"...

2. It really depends on which of my hashes or "oils" we are talking about, but I would say most of them "wax" up very similarly to most BHO oils. For example, When I used to run solvent oils back in the day, I would say after leaving them out in open air, without even whipping them, 50% of strains or more would wax up slightly or fully. Some of the "solvent-less hash/oil" that I make stays in an oil form for ever... As Im sure you are aware, a lot of this depends on the strain and growing medium even.. Some of mine will even "shard" up into amber chrystals and when touched by the human hand (98.6 degress F) it will turn into oil again...

3. Working on the "closer" macro shots. I have some macros, but cant seem to get closer pics right now. I did just purchase some USB microscopes that should come in handy once i get the hang of em. More pics to come for sure...

Plus, Im in Colorado right now, where we have a very dry climate. Whenever I used to make my product in Cali, 90% of the time it would stay an oil and I would even have to keep it in the freezer to maneuver it at all.. even after letting it sit out in a dark, cool environment for up to 3 weeks... *hint : environment humidity is one of the keys to my end product.

So, all in all, I would say that this "trade" is very subjective; in description words for "hash", atmosphere, and even strain set...

Dont BHO makers use one product with one strain to create "oil" , "wax" , "budder" , "glass" , etc. Just by utilizing different ways of shooting their tane, scraping it, and/or drying/freezing/curing it, they come up with different end products.

I see it very similarly, especially in a marketing sense, except, I DONT use butane, alcohol, hexane, C02, or any other solvents in my process. Which, I thought all of you would appreciate, rather than knock..

Hope this helped clear up my reasoning for calling my product whatever my patients want to call it.

Blessings everytime.

NT

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa but its MISLEADING marketing!
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

I am not misleading people at all. Making solvent products would be misleading by saying that they are medically safe and sound. I am just making my product without use of chemicals and some fans have labeled it as they have seen fit. I make a solvent-less hash. if some choose to call it a "solvent-less oil", because it stays in oil form, looks like an oil and smokes like an oil, why should i stop them from calling it an oil? Seems like fair standard practice promoting of an extracted cannabis product to me... Subjective once again, wouldnt you think?

^I honestly can not see how DJ Nikka T's logic could be more sensible. Very clearly stated point with rational reasoning for the labeling.

On another note. I would LOVE to try your "solventless hash oil" nikka t, looks mighty fine to me!

Default Some more Solvent-less Wax pics...

Bubba OG Solvent-less Wax (Essential Extracts)

Bubba OG Solvent-less Wax (Essential Extracts)

Hong Kong Solvent-less Oil (Essential Extracts)

Master Bubba OG Solvent-less Wax (Essential Extracts)

OG Kush Solvent-less Wax (Essential Extracts)

Skywalker OG Solvent-less Wax Cannabis Cup Entry (Photo by Kind Reviews)

Super Sour OG Solvent-less Wax (Essential Extracts)

It all looks so fudge like, buttery and mouthwatering

DJ Nikka T if your product is hash you should educate your patient and teach them the difference between an extraction process and water hash, because its really two different thing . As oil is different from wax and from budder. oil > fresh or oily cannabis extract wax > cured on wax paper so the ending product is flat and flexible and you can see through, still look like honey . budder > oil in contact with air, look like dry hash.
    Ma mère m'a toujours dit de rincer les fruits avant de les consommer.

budder and wax are still oil...as you stated...just altered. budder is whipped, wax has tane in it or is strain specific, like for instance i for one know Afgoo to be a very WAXY plant and my oils always show so.