Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Some favorite FULL MELT shots from over the last few months

nice pics nikka thanks for posting.

CthulhuMelt budder is different from oil , especially the high . All cannabinoid degrade to an other compound while expose to heat , uva or oxygene . so your budder will be different than your oil . the reason why your oil became budder by itself is because you let it degrade , and your oily oil may be fulll of contaminant that s why it stay in the same form. put your oil in a vaccum seal jar , a little under room temp and hide it from the uva ray, this way your oil never change.
    Ma mère m'a toujours dit de rincer les fruits avant de les consommer.

my oil doesnt become budder by itself...FUCK BUDDER! air + oil = degraged oil a.k.a budder.

Solar Vac Purging FTMFW!!!! shatter you can hold in your hands EVERY TIME!

thought id get us back to the mull felt..

some blackberry kush too(i think i saw somone else throw some up here)

yeah, where did all the tane talk come from? my product is not made using solvents... give thanks Salad931.

DJ Nikka T now i hope your patient are going to call your product "full melt" or essential oil , not solvent free wax ...
    Ma mère m'a toujours dit de rincer les fruits avant de les consommer.

bump^

mmmm... /mewants

It is a bummer that everyone seems more concerned with what to call it than rather than how god damned delicious it looks. Excellent work!
    It seems like the definition we have for hash oil is archaic and does not take into account extracts that don't use solvents but seemingly possess the physical properties of an oil.
    Subtle is the Lord, Malicious He is not.

Wow, these shots all look so good -- I'm a long time grower but a bubble bag newbie... I'm about 10 batches in and trying to refine the process, so thanks for all the tips y'all are sharing.

One question about the product seen on this thread: what's curing like? I would guess it's pretty much the same as any other bubble hash (let it dry for several days in a clean, dark, dry environment?). Clearly it doesn't need to be pressed at all... just wondering what the deal is with that.

Thanks!

A beautiful Melt video of our LAV HAZE shot by Paul Tokin.. Let me know what yall think

Last edited by DJ Nikka T; 11-06-2011 at 03:22 PM. Reason: trying to see if it auto posts the video instead of the link, as bubbleman just updated