Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Casey Jones F2 FMCD Sift Bubblebox

Told ya he would! HT is awesome!
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerbalToker View Post
    Oh boy, i havent looked at this thread in a while.

SO Basically, im not claiming to have any techinque like skunkman. Like staed my bman, to refine high grade fresh grown resin, from good genetics certainly helps and seemed to play a major factor in my achieving this goodness. I have only yet achieved this with my own homegrown herb, never baged, cured, dried to very dry..

Basically i did this from rolling a few joints over two or three days, and have been doing it alt recently and acheiving matching results. This so far has only come from my CJF2 seeds by Blynx. So if your gunna praise the genetics, hes the guy.

Basically, i held the stalk of the nugs with tweezers while clipping away at the nug, clipping each indivdual branch of each nugs and allowing the smaller nugs to fall onto the screen.
    From there once the stem is bare held in the tweezers, toss it aside. continue to with scissors break the remaining product without touching it with your fingers, and without pushing it against the screen AT ALL. Once the herb is busted in the box, using a plastci card i would Without pressing hard on the screen, touch the bottom of the card to the screen, and scoop Once towards myself, picking up the amount of product to stuff a fat paper. and slide itright from the box, into the paper, letting any bits just fall onto the box for next time.

Now i guess you could say good joint rolling technique is required because you cant be picking little bits up off the screen if you can only acheive a half packed loosely rolled joint that will need to be stuffed. All the product must go into the paper, and stay in the paper as much as possible because whatever falls back onto the screen gets pushed to the back corner, Not to be used the next time, Just to sit until i decide to clean the screens and smoke my sift. That way it never adds more contaminant and you conitnue to try and pick it up and drop it.

Next, i scrape my screens into piles, middle screen first. Then lightly, holding the card almost flat with the screen, let the ard run over the sift with just the weight of the card, spreading the sift thin as possible. You will notice your top screen loses about half its yield, because your heads were able to drop down to the next screen. Then i repeat do the same thing on the bottom screen , Spread it out thin as possible, and closely look atit and with the corner of your card, or a pin head, pick out any ttiinnyyy pieces of contaminant and Hope you geta nice result!

Good luck, i know its a basic shitty description but give it a shot.

Ben
    No thats a great description, I could like see hands doing it! So did the pictures above come from the 3rd screen down, or from the bottom of the box? I read that for bubble boxes the last screen is where the fullmelt goodness is, and that smaller heads and plant mats fall onto the very bottom(not sure if you used a bubblebox or not)

NorCalTrichomePro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HerbalToker View Post
    Oh boy, i havent looked at this thread in a while.

SO Basically, im not claiming to have any techinque like skunkman. Like staed my bman, to refine high grade fresh grown resin, from good genetics certainly helps and seemed to play a major factor in my achieving this goodness. I have only yet achieved this with my own homegrown herb, never baged, cured, dried to very dry..

Basically i did this from rolling a few joints over two or three days, and have been doing it alt recently and acheiving matching results. This so far has only come from my CJF2 seeds by Blynx. So if your gunna praise the genetics, hes the guy.

Basically, i held the stalk of the nugs with tweezers while clipping away at the nug, clipping each indivdual branch of each nugs and allowing the smaller nugs to fall onto the screen.
    From there once the stem is bare held in the tweezers, toss it aside. continue to with scissors break the remaining product without touching it with your fingers, and without pushing it against the screen AT ALL. Once the herb is busted in the box, using a plastci card i would Without pressing hard on the screen, touch the bottom of the card to the screen, and scoop Once towards myself, picking up the amount of product to stuff a fat paper. and slide itright from the box, into the paper, letting any bits just fall onto the box for next time.

Now i guess you could say good joint rolling technique is required because you cant be picking little bits up off the screen if you can only acheive a half packed loosely rolled joint that will need to be stuffed. All the product must go into the paper, and stay in the paper as much as possible because whatever falls back onto the screen gets pushed to the back corner, Not to be used the next time, Just to sit until i decide to clean the screens and smoke my sift. That way it never adds more contaminant and you conitnue to try and pick it up and drop it.

Next, i scrape my screens into piles, middle screen first. Then lightly, holding the card almost flat with the screen, let the ard run over the sift with just the weight of the card, spreading the sift thin as possible. You will notice your top screen loses about half its yield, because your heads were able to drop down to the next screen. Then i repeat do the same thing on the bottom screen , Spread it out thin as possible, and closely look atit and with the corner of your card, or a pin head, pick out any ttiinnyyy pieces of contaminant and Hope you geta nice result!

Good luck, i know its a basic shitty description but give it a shot.

Ben
    Multiple sifts = broken stalks/contaminant/leaf/etc.

But yes.. that's how 99% of everyone does it.

Oh, and LOL @ picking out capitate stalks with a friggin' pinhead. haha.

Classic.
    Last edited by NorCalTrichomePro; 07-27-2011 at 04:18 AM.