Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Atomic NL Test Grow

Lookin great- keep up the good work

Default Some quick shots

Not quite a week since the last set of photos.

Popped in just before lights came on, and snapped a few quick shots. Several of these girls are really starting PHatten up, and even the more leggy of the girls are developing nicely. Room smells strongly of baby puke & skunk cabbage.

Thats all for now, more to come.

YBG
    Last edited by YukonBikerGuy; 01-25-2011 at 06:22 PM.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Their color is b-e-a-utiful. Beautiful green.

Default A few quick shots

Again a couple days since the last shots, popped in for a couple quick photos.

More to come.....

YBG

Sweet, great job bro. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Default another quickee

Another couple of days since the last set, another couple of quick shots, with the HPS on.

More to follow....

YBG

Default some better quick shots

Almost a week since the last photos, I popped in just before lights on to take these shots, in fact 1 HPS lamp came on while I was snapping the last few.

So they are starting to look nice, a lot of potential chunkyness comming on. The ladies are also starting to develp thier own scents, most varying away from the general 'baby vomit' aroma they all started with.

Still getting fed pretty steady. No abnormalities in the room. The environment is generally easier to control in the winter, though some abnormal weather this year has me riding the controls pretty hard.... once again starting to think of investing in a controller to do the work for me.

Later in this same day, I took a deeper look into mutant #16...... but ya gotta wait....

Those photos, and conclusions from same, in the next instalment of YBG's Atomic NL test grow.

YBG

ooooooooooohhh yeahhhh -- nice man
    keep these beautiful shots coming

Lookin real good my friend... Ill make a tread when im done with my/your sis m and mezma xD so every one can see your sweet fenos in a hydro set up xD

Default Mutant #16.....

As promised....

This series of pictures was taken at the same time as the last set. After the overall shots I gave #16 its daily close up exam....

From afar, it looks like many of the other plants in the room, ie: comming along nicely. At the top crown of the plant, the mutations previously noted before still seem to be producing an 'extra flower site' at the junction of the true branches and the fan leaf stems. Little buds are forming there. But from the bottom of the 'top crown', down through the lower branches, the mutation looks a lot more like definitive boy parts.

Certainly not one I want to continue in the garden any longer. Smells nice tho, and even sorta sticky already. Oh well.

As I cut it up, I could see upon even closer examination, that there were also male parts forming inside the flowers as well. Glad it was culled.

It is now well and truely dead. The clones retained from it were also destroyed. All in all, there were only 2 hermi plants in this batch of sprouted seeds, both which didnt show untill well into flowering. This ratio seems pretty normal to me, and not indicitive of any problem as such. They also showed later in the plant's life cycle, which is both less of a problem in terms of 'screwing up a crop', (ie not paying close enuff attention to your grow), and in addition, problem seed batches will tend to have a much higher incidence rate and show hermaphrodism much more rampantly and much earlier in the grow cycle (even whilst vegging in some cases). Sometimes using artificial foods and additives can also cause these later type hermi's in an indoor garden.

In short, I do not consider this a problem, and well within acceptable losses for a seed crop (along with the male plants).

**On a side note, Mr. Cripple is in full effect, so pictures are not current as I post them, but some time in the not too recent past.**

Hope you enjoyed the update, more later.
    YBG