Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clear domes from TheMadHasher's hash stash

he is a theif and bottom line a horrible person, robbed me after I personally helped him learn the full melt ways and had my friends help him get his services off the ground....piece of shit
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

I was going to meet up with him, but he kept being shady about whether the hash he was showing me in email(fmcd) was the hash I would be getting. He kept saying that "it might be a different strain" yet couldn't show pics of the hash from the other strain. Glad I went with my gut instinct to be lazy and not see him. Sorry he screwed you guys over.

Nice clear images Humbold...peace..DD

Edit..maybe I should have read the entire thread first?...
    Last edited by DoobieDuck; 12-05-2011 at 04:03 PM.
    There are always two people in every picture. The photographer and the viewer. ~Ansel Adams

LOL Doobie i hear that bro...

I have to say.. there are a small percentage of people that come online and approach me in a "certain way" and this guy was that to the tee.
    Its unfortunate that people do things like this.. but guys.. in my opinion.. when you see a photo of something that makes you want to " HAVE IT"... please think twice before thinking its a good idea to trade illegals with someone you dont know.
    Just because they are a member here and post nice photos does not make them cool.
    People like him feed on people's GREED button.. they know how bad you will want the goods and with that information .. can end up taking you for a ride. ... one you dont enjoy.

anyway hopefuly everyone has learned a lesson from this and will make their own bubble from now on.. instead of trying to trade for it ( which is totaly sketchy with people you dont know)

my two cents
    Bubble man