Thread: Multiple Buckets ? Yes or No

Default Multiple Buckets ? Yes or No

Newbee here and I love the site and the whole deal with Bubblemans Bags and methods for Cold Water Extraction I was told that it is easier faster and better to use multiple buckets while extracting so the bags don't clump up ! Is that true ?

Bubbleman uses one bucket, nuff said. Good luck. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trichome King View Post
    Newbee here and I love the site and the whole deal with Bubblemans Bags and methods for Cold Water Extraction I was told that it is easier faster and better to use multiple buckets while extracting so the bags don't clump up ! Is that true ?
    Bubbleman's also got infinite supply of bags, meaning he isn't too worried about making them last
    I would try both and see what works better for you!
    Using multiple buckets would have to at least prolong the life of the bags somewhat right?
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

uh.... use 1 bucket
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Hey, if that is the method the company promotes and the product is warantee'd, I'll keep doin it that way. I want to make the best quality hash, folks rarely show me nicer hash than Bubbleman puffs with us. Peace GS

Oh and I still use my original 220 bag from 99. All the rest have been replaced now, but we are talking 100's of batches. Maintenance is what really makes the bags last. Now I have a Bubblenow and the wear and tear is even lower. Peace GS

1 bucket it is then thanks for the replies
    Last edited by Trichome King; 01-08-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Hey, if that is the method the company promotes and the product is warantee'd, I'll keep doin it that way. I want to make the best quality hash, folks rarely show me nicer hash than Bubbleman puffs with us. Peace GS
    You do have a point! He can also come to video chat anytime, bubbleman himself is always available to take your questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Oh and I still use my original 220 bag from 99. All the rest have been replaced now, but we are talking 100's of batches. Maintenance is what really makes the bags last. Now I have a Bubblenow and the wear and tear is even lower. Peace GS
    Definitely clean those screens well with really cold water after each use. I can't tell you how much this helps keep the bags in working order. I have seen people with badly clogged screens!