Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bubblenow XL and Fresh Headies

Thanks Bubbleman. I guess I'll have to refrain from doing that. Total bummer though cause it looks awesome.

So would you agree with Humboldt Smoka and his run times? I have the same question as Furry as well. Would it be more efficient to run smaller bags than the one the XL comes with? Or is it all about how you fill that bag?

^^^ That was me (Stokes), posting on Furry's (I know this guy) account. Forgot it was still logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    i can tell you how it goes marbled.> If you roll it up into balls before its properly dry.. and let it sit for a bit... it will oxydize on the outside of the hash and turn the outside a bit darker.. then if you flatter it out into a paddy and play with it for a bit and then roll it back up into a ball.. you will get nicely marbled bubble... However i dont suggest doing it.. for the fact that rolling up moist bubble is never a good idea..

my two cents
    Bubble man
    Yea, now that I think about it, that was a bubble test vid to see where the bubble was in the drying process, it wasn't completely dry. I like to test it at various times plus its hard to resist!
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

yeah stoked... mixing time is really up to the individual and dependant on the material.
    I like to mix for 3 to 4 minutes for a first run.. and rarely run a second.. but give my material to people who do.
    I like to mix a slightly smaller amount of trim than i say to use as maximum's.. so 800grams per bubblenowxl run.
    but botton line.. as long as your making nice melty bubble. your doing everything right..

Bubble man

Thank Bubbleman, makes sense. I started using your maximum of 800 and then recently cut it in half. I was able to acheive more agitation along with a bigger yeild.

P.S. Thanks for the tip last night on how my lady makes hash. I appreciate it bro!