Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adding BubbleBags ?

Hard to say what level that will be caught at, but the less hash on each screen, less chance of green matter etc being caught up in the hash. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

You got me thinking Green Supreme ? I really am not willing to settle ! I am just about to purchased an 8 bag kit for $320 even though I have Brand new 220 70 and 38 Ice-olator Bags that came with my B Quick Machine just last week ! Luckily $ is no object Hehe Should I piece meal here and there and use my existing bags with Bubblebags because I already have the 220 70 and 38 bags or just buy the 8 bag kit with 3 free pressing screens ? The bottom line for me is to get the best quality product and the way to do that is to fully support Bubbleman and buy his bags I can always use my Ice-Olator bags for backup or give to a friend ! Looks like Bubblebags for me oh yeah

If you have lots more trim coming, give'r, If not it will be worth the wait. Good luck. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Thinking about getting a 6 Gallon Bucket for more bag room to go with my 8 bag kit ? Anyone else here use a 6 Gallon Bucket instead of the 5 Gallon Buckets ?

Just purchased the 160 120 and 90 Bubblebags to go with the Ice-Olator 220 70 and 38 Bags that I already own which came with the bubbleator machine that I have and I am really stoked to catch those glands individually with Bubblemans Bags Thanks for all the advice fellas UPS Hurry the !@#$% UP Hehehehehe