Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adding BubbleBags ?

LOL. Or do you just want to make the best hash you can? Still unsure. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

By the way MadHasher your website is off the Frickinnnnnn Hooooooook WOW !!!!!

Green Supreme I want the Best and it all starts with 120 really right ?

120 90 and 70 are the target for me but I still have the 38 that came with my machine ! Is the 45 needed or is it to close to the 38 ? Newbee stuff Hehe

I wouldn't use 190 if you bought a whole set of bags then. I don't use it simply because I dont keep the 190 or the 160 for personal smoke, so I don't see a need to separate the 2. Another 2 bags I sometimes combine is the 120 and the 90 although I do a run with both first to see if they are of comparable quality. I also need to do fast runs so sometimes 8 bags aren't ideal you know?
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

Nope, 160 would be the largest heads. A huge goal in some folks minds. Peace GS

Like the MadHasher said the 160 is more Kiefy and I have the BubbleBox which Is awesome and gives me plenty of dry sift ! So will the 220 bag alone give me clean 120 ? Or do I need to get the other 190 cleaner and the 160 ? Or just the 160 or just the 190 ?

More bags just makes cleaner period. Does sound like you are willing to settle. No worries, lotsa folks like that, just that is why I asked if you wanted best quality or not. Peace GS

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/...&postcount=105

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    More bags just makes cleaner period. Does sound like you are willing to settle. No worries, lotsa folks like that, just that is why I asked if you wanted best quality or not. Peace GS

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/...&postcount=105
    Simply not having the 190 bag would only reduce quality of 160 micron, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Trichome King View Post
    Like the MadHasher said the 160 is more Kiefy and I have the BubbleBox which Is awesome and gives me plenty of dry sift ! So will the 220 bag alone give me clean 120 ? Or do I need to get the other 190 cleaner and the 160 ? Or just the 160 or just the 190 ?
    Just get 160 if not interested in removing 190 from 160