Thread: Aqua Lab Technologies Is Awesome !

Wink Aqua Lab Technologies Is Awesome !

My pleasure ALT Your products and the Service from you guy's are absolutely The Best - Top Notch ! I just purchased around $950 worth of more goodies from you including a Bubble Box which is gorgeous in every way a Bubbler along with 5 more BubbleBags to go with the 3 different ones I started with and a bunch of other sweet accessories ! I am addicted to ALT Website ! I just love it but my wife wants to smack me To bad because I am the one with the big bank account Hehe

hey man , just to let you know this is bubblemans site... not aqualabs....

peace
    ∆.9

Oh I am very aware of that Delta.9 ! $600 of those Dollars I spent at Aqua Lab were for Bubblemans Products ! Do you understand that ? They are after all Vendors for Bubblemans products right ? Why should I not give reps for a great company that supplies Bubblemans products ? I live in the states so I buy Bubblemans stuff from a vendor that he supplies to in the US so I don't have to import ! Get it Bro ?
    Aqua Labs + Bubblebags = Liquid FMCD Gold for me

i still bought my stuff direct from bubbleman's website.

although aqualab's site is great to gauge "shop value" on glass and also i enjoy laughing hysterically at the portrayals of their customer service representatives.

kudos to you aqualab, for your sense of humor!

yeah we work happily with aqua lab tech... they are always buying gear from us...
    the way i see it is... if you have a great service, from someone and want to share it... do it..
    regardless of who's site it is... i mean if someone got awesome service from mila from pollinator company.. why can't it be written here.. im friends with mila and many of the other competitor bag companies.. the way i see it..we are all in this together...

Thanks for the good words on aqua lab...

peace
    BUbble man

My pleasure Bubbleman So very well said indeed ! Can't wait for my new 5 Gallon Bubblebags that are on the UPS truck for Friday's delivery ! Bubble time for me this weekend WOO-HOO
    Last edited by Trichome King; 12-31-2010 at 03:18 AM.