Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Water hash that melts like BHO

Default Water hash that melts like BHO

Hey guys, happy New Year. I have a very high tolerance, and as such concentrates are the best for me. I have tried BHO/wax/budder and I love all of the varieties but I can't help but feel like I am poisoning myself in the end. But seeing as I loved my oil so much I invested in some nice oil pieces and like the process of using a HMK curve to vaporize my concentrates.

Now before I start getting flamed, the purpose of this thread is not to talk about butane hash. I am in search of some full melt, made from water extraction, that can be smoked on a TI pad. If anyone in Cali can help out a patient in need with a recommendation to a dispensary that sells something like this that'd be great. Or any suggestions on how to make this type of hash myself would be great.
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

It is possible to make hash that will melt on a TI pad in the same way. Gotta be FMCD for sure. Even then most hashes will leave at least some residue on TI pads, glass nails, and similar devices.

Another option you may want to explore is rosin. I'm pretty sure there is a thread here somewhere on it....
    http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/...ighlight=rosin

I thot there was another, more descriptive/instructional, but I cannot seem to find it at the moment.

In any case, I think the only way to get either substance that will work with your HMK would be to make it yourself so that you can be sure it is melty enough and poison free.

Good luck,
    YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    It is possible to make hash that will melt on a TI pad in the same way. Gotta be FMCD for sure. Even then most hashes will leave at least some residue on TI pads, glass nails, and similar devices.

Another option you may want to explore is rosin. I'm pretty sure there is a thread here somewhere on it....

I thot there was another, more descriptive/instructional, but I cannot seem to find it at the moment.

In any case, I think the only way to get either substance that will work with your HMK would be to make it yourself so that you can be sure it is melty enough and poison free.

Good luck,
    YBG
    I know there is a great thread on it at IC but cant find the link now. I love me some rosin and have recorded the entire process being done in a mini crock pot step by step but have yet to upload it
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

Quote Originally Posted by salad931 View Post
    where in california
    will trade information for your peyote pillar...
    I live in San Diego. But good luck on prying my pillar from my cold lifeless body lol.

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post

Good luck,
    YBG
    Thanks for the informational post, I wasn't even aware of this rosin stuff you posted till just now. Just goes to show when you think you know everything about a subject, something like this comes along and reminds you whats good.
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

Oil does not poison you. There is no butane in BHO; only thc, terpenes, and other cannabinoids. No poison.

TOOL!!!! Harm yourself, but don't mislead others. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Hey GS if its purged very well maybe 4 times and made correctly I read that it was completely safe to vaporize oils / amber glass, if you could help me understand how its bad I would really appreciate it as I am smoking honey oil right now to avoid hurting my lungs on something harsher...

I would really like to know how its bad for me if you dont mind explaining, I am not asking you to do research me or anything, thanks I appreciate your time.

Butes contain ethyl mercaptan. It does not evaporate out. Also solvents, if not properly purged, as they are most often found are hard on folks with immune deficient systems. Lotsa info out there if folks are willing to look. I have seen these arguments at one time or another on most cannabis sites. Good luck. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

SPider sense is spider sense.. and it doesnt take much to realize as your smoking chemical solvent extracted resins.. that your not doing your body or your health any favors...

Give thanks for the true Melt....

Peace
    Bubble man

Yea, exactly why I made this thread.

Although I cannot draw a direct correlation, I started blazing oil about a year ago. Since, I have started to get recurring bronchitis and coughing up bloody sputum. I haven't even been smoking the last few days at all because of this.

TL;DR: oil is bad, hmmmmmkay
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!