Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Water hash that melts like BHO

You may just need to sell your curve for a titanium screen and a spool of beeline.

I stopped smoking flowers due to excessive coughing, went to vaporizing but something felt missing for my illness, even went through the oil phase until I ended up with just smoking bubble.

To me it seems like the least hazardous to my health while still receiving the full benefit of the herb. Might just be my OCD but I can't even smoke flowers anymore as it just tastes like burning plant now.

Some may say BHO is completely safe, however it is certainly not a process I want to perform. I also do not trust purchasing something like this at a dispensary as you don't know who's backyard it was made in.
    Last edited by TheTrichomeKid; 02-09-2011 at 07:23 AM.

ill stick with my bubble now and new wackwillies centrifical extractor!!!!ima bee happy

Wow, your first post huh. Cool. So even you admit that they put the mercaps in Butes. Nuff said. Peace GS

ps. welcome to the site
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Well let's put it this way. The butane available to most folks does have ethyl mercaptan in it. The fact you can get it without makes you right perhaps, but no less a tool in general as it does not help most folks at all. Troll on. Peace GS

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Well let's put it this way. The butane available to most folks does have ethyl mercaptan in it. The fact you can get it without makes you right perhaps, but no less a tool in general as it does not help most folks at all. Troll on. Peace GS
    Gonna have to agree with GS on this, I didnt even know it existed in butane and he was educating me, he was not saying all tane has it or anything like that, calm down go take a hit of some thc brother.

Thanks GS, is there a reason why you didnt say that you can get tane without it?

Peace all.

Well, this is an international site and butane available to most folks does have it. Safety first. Peace GS

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    you and your heady troll brotherhood have been saying for years BHO is "poison".

that's a false statement.

anyone with half a brain cell knows that you dont use butane containing ethyl mercaptan. i mean give up already, we get it, you like your heady $500 hash bags. stop trying to trick people into avoiding bho.

No one has ever blown up their house or caused themselves great harm using water and ice, can the same be said for BHO? I think not.

So, you like BHO good for you, we here like bubble hash. There are plenty of BHO sites, why waste your time here?

BTW since you brought up cost, Bubble bags if taken care of are an investment that last quite a while (I am new so someone else maybe able to give an estimate on number of runs).

What is the cost of an extractor tube and enough "quality" butane to run the same about of material the bubble bags can in their lifetime?

I am sure it's close if not cheaper than BHO...

If you folks could only realize this is a hash site, well that would take some serious intelligence, seeing is it is at the top of every page. You are the type of folks that go to an apple site and talk oranges. Again, serious intelligence involved. Maybe you should go peddle your drivel on an oil site. Oh ya that's right oil folks are resourceful enough to make a site. They just troll the hash sites, looking for converts . Lame!! Good luck in whatever you do tane tool hope you don't explode making a batch. Peace GS