Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Water hash that melts like BHO

Yup a troll. Still a hash site. Sorry, I don't go too websites looking for internet friends. Just came here to decorate the place. Enjoy. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

GS is coo with everyone on FMB, except "tane tools" like yourself. I'm not going to wade into the whole ethyl mercaptan argument, because ALL butane sold in Canada contains trace amounts of it. Look at your can of Colibri....even it has mercaptan, mind, only in trace amounts....

That being said im not going to wade into the health debate, just re-hash some points already made.

1 - you'll never blow up yourself/house/dog/girlfriend making bubble hash.
    2 - smoking BHO no matter how small a hit, makes you almost cough up a lung. I've coughed so hard from that shit i've spit up blood. No matter how much bubble i smoke, i never ever ever cough so hard to spit up blood. Plus i can smoke bubble all night and not feel as if my throat has swallowed razorblades
    3- there is something very sexy about smoking pure, unadulterated glandular trichome heads, not heads that have been dissolved (burst) in a solvent.
    4 - only tane tools come into a hash site and talk shit.......if you have 5$ buy the domain www.bhotools.com....then build a website where you and all your tane tool friends can talk about poppin' tane alll day....maybe if we're looking we'll hear about your tane making on the news.....helicopter footaged from above will point on the crater where your house was.

happy oil making

peace

I for one put mass amounts of thc smoke into my lungs. Therefore I am not one to preach on whats healthy and whats not, like somee.. however this is a hash site excluding butane specifically so if you're gonna stay might as well respect that
    ~WW

"Folks who have no vices have very few virtues."
    -Abe Lincoln

Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by etncrew View Post
    2 - smoking BHO no matter how small a hit, makes you almost cough up a lung. I've coughed so hard from that shit i've spit up blood. No matter how much bubble i smoke, i never ever ever cough so hard to spit up blood. Plus i can smoke bubble all night and not feel as if my throat has swallowed razorblades
    This confuses me, I myself can hit huge bho rips with no problem, however some water hash I have tends to fuck my lungs up more, I cant smoke bubble more then I can oils.

What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Juicepuddle View Post
    This confuses me, I myself can hit huge bho rips with no problem, however some water hash I have tends to fuck my lungs up more, I cant smoke bubble more then I can oils.

What am I doing wrong?
    Its probably your quality. If its any green to it its gonna be harder to hit. I didn't know this till recently, but now my 1st run with a light stir (buds frozen and cut to popcorn size)... gives me the best cleanest hits that blow me away. You know when you see what I am talking about. When I remove it of my drying screen it is golden color glistening like it was on the bud and very sticky. This is the best FMB. Its not harsh and will make you FLY. Also everyone smoke/ingest it diff. I have a bong that I use. I put a screen in the bowl and when I light it I don't just roast it. I move the flame just close enuff to make it bubble then bring the flame back... then go again till it bubbles... and again like that till i got a lung full... I found frozen popcorn cut to size buds and a light stir FTW everytime. HTH

I have a HMK curve on the way and am also curious as to what extracts are safe to use with it.

I'm sure certain strains extracted at certain screen sizes in bubblebags will result in a full melt hash that can be used on a skillet however I'm assuming most bubble will gum up the plate.

I've never made BHO and don't plan on it. I have however made small batches of rock hard amber glass QWISO. I was curious what everyone on this sites opinion is of the positive or negative attributes of alcohol extracted oils.

I understand this is a water-extraction site however curve style utensils are becoming very popular and I think its important to discuss what extracts are safe to use with such a system.

Ideally everyone would have the perfect strain w/ just the right resin to produce FMCD every time but this just doesn't happen.
    Last edited by i.love.scotch; 04-08-2011 at 09:59 AM.

Its like this here.......

solvents = bad
    hash = good

FMCD with work on any of the titanium style devices for concentrates, and will leave a little debris on the pad. The less melty the hash, the more mess of charred hash it leaves behind. In reality, these devices are designed for solvent extracted concentrates though.

Isopropyl alcohol is a very poisonous substance, and most folks who use it do not get all the alcohol out of thier final concentrate. Even 99.6% Iso has 0.4% water and other substances in it, usually things like a very small amount of mercury and/or arsnenic to make it unpalatable for human consumption. Rummy winos drink Iso anyway and it makes them go blind. Most people cant get 99.6%, and settle for 91%, mer. Thats 9% water and 'stuff'. That ends up in the product. Mer.

Rosin is an alternative that may work better with TI devices than hash itself, but would still be leaving debris on the pad, due to the nature of the stuff.

Hope that helps illuminate things a bit for you.

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Thanks for the informative rundown man.

The ISO I've used before was 99%, with the other 1% labelled as being water. Your right in that there could be other stuff in there in quantities not large enough to require labelling.

I definitely agree that water-extracted hash has a lot more 'fullness' to it that most solvent-extracted stuff doesn't. The high concentration of THC and other compounds is there with the solvents but something seems missing for sure.

Bubbleman's 'what I'm puffing now thread' always make me crave some tasty intact trichome heads.

How do you smoke your bubblehash?

I have a dedicated bong for hash myself. Its a Bubbleman edition RooR, in an Amsterdam theme, with a RooR bent hash bowl that I got at the Cannabis Cup a couple years ago. I sprinkle some hash on the screens and ignite with beeline or a creme brule torch for the bigger hits.
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo