Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Water hash that melts like BHO

Quote Originally Posted by YukonBikerGuy View Post
    Its like this here.......

solvents = bad
    hash = good

FMCD with work on any of the titanium style devices for concentrates, and will leave a little debris on the pad. The less melty the hash, the more mess of charred hash it leaves behind. In reality, these devices are designed for solvent extracted concentrates though.

Isopropyl alcohol is a very poisonous substance, and most folks who use it do not get all the alcohol out of thier final concentrate. Even 99.6% Iso has 0.4% water and other substances in it, usually things like a very small amount of mercury and/or arsnenic to make it unpalatable for human consumption. Rummy winos drink Iso anyway and it makes them go blind. Most people cant get 99.6%, and settle for 91%, mer. Thats 9% water and 'stuff'. That ends up in the product. Mer.

Rosin is an alternative that may work better with TI devices than hash itself, but would still be leaving debris on the pad, due to the nature of the stuff.

Hope that helps illuminate things a bit for you.

YBG

I Can honestly say that when you claim .4% or 9% of distilled water in isoprophyl is also mercury and "stuff" as you say, I Don't believe it..Please link me to the source you found this info. SAY NO TO BUTANE FORE SURE THOUGH.

Hashy, you bugger.... making me go do research and shit.... lol.

I admit I cannot now find anything to back up my previous claims. I believe I was mistaken, with the acetone that it metabolizes into in your body when you drink it.

here is a link to the MSDS for iso:
    http://www.jtbaker.com/msds/englishhtml/i8840.htm

It only mentions the composition of 'pure' isopropyl however, not what is sold on store shelves. I dont trust walmart or life brands to be using the pure shit, yanno what I mean?

Check out section 3 on the MSDS and the potential health effects......

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

There are some strains thats can makes extremly "oily" bubble, now this is not all strains. I have never vaped bubble on a vape swing but i know this, if the bubble is full melt or you are smoking some super cleaned kif it should vape pretty clean imo. now on to the oil.......this is a bubble site so....lets talk about bubble there are plenty forums w oil discussions btw im not knocking anyone who smokes oil justs saying this is a bubble site. Respect to bman for having a place for hash peeps to go...again before any one who likes oil chimes in im not judging you do as you please just discuss it somewhere else. blessings 777

why not making co2 oil ? and for people who say that it's a site dedicated to hash, then tell me why bubbleman talk about unpressed trichomes ?? i know its not hash if its not pressed, its just trichome . solvent less oil mixed with trichome is more a ''hashish'' to me than trichome.

Hey Alex, I am pretty sure something is being lost in translation. Hash can be unpressed powder, it is in fact my preference. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

I have owned and used my Original bubble man bags since the first year bubble man starting making and selling them.. more uses and years than i can remember..

Hey bubble man what year did you start selling bags in the mags ?

Bags are a long term investment that pays for itself after the first use.

Bho after a few batches is going to be more than a set of bags

I have made BHO before and even though i vac purged a few times in a vac chamber with a real refrigeration vac pump( not a brake bleeder vac) I still do not believe it is chemical free. show me the test findings ? Can we say russian roulet ? BHO is just no good, any time man messes with any plant using chemicals to strip and extract bad things happen. just look at the CoCa plant , Poppy plant .. man messed with them and now people die every day ,in rehabs if lucky . Just my 2 cents FWIW

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    There are some strains thats can makes extremly "oily" bubble, now this is not all strains. I have never vaped bubble on a vape swing but i know this, if the bubble is full melt or you are smoking some super cleaned kif it should vape pretty clean imo. now on to the oil.......this is a bubble site so....lets talk about bubble there are plenty forums w oil discussions btw im not knocking anyone who smokes oil justs saying this is a bubble site. Respect to bman for having a place for hash peeps to go...again before any one who likes oil chimes in im not judging you do as you please just discuss it somewhere else. blessings 777
    whats strains are you talking about ?

ive had a diesel cross bubble that was super oily 777

bubbles the way to go, bho is 85% of the time not made correctly and very unpure.

I follow subcool's tek, which is here http://hightimes.com/entertainment/subcool/3141 It is simple, and gets beautiful results every time. I also dry out the leftover material for cannabutter, and use it mixed with with my fan leaf (4 oz to 1 LB butter)
    Last edited by shmalphy; 01-30-2012 at 02:38 PM.