Thread: I got a new tumbler !

Default I got a new tumbler !

After some research and looking a more than a few websites (o'kief, aqua labs, trim scene) I purchased a tumbler from Easy-Kief. It is put together very well, is easy to operate and has a supported motor and poly screen. I froze about 250 grams of trim for the first test run and was amazed at the amount of Kief I got. I have found that the first 20 minutes is going to yield the A grade. You will still get the Kief even after a 40 minute or longer run. I found that it all depends on the quality/quanity/dryness and how fast the tumbled product breaks down. Great tumbler at a good price.

www.easykief.com

looks kinda ghetto.............what kind of warranty that thing have?
    no offense intended bro!
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

I agree the website needs more pictures. It is actually well made, has a 12 month limited warranty on the motor, lifetime on the hardware and unlimited product support. I ran it for over 10 hours for several pounds of trim, and sugar leaf and the motor never overheated and the kief just kept coming off the trim with no effort. Looks like the site was updated with more pictures over the weekend.
    Last edited by tharley61; 01-04-2011 at 12:25 AM. Reason: more info

Quote Originally Posted by tharley61 View Post
    I agree the website needs more pictures. It is actually well made, has a 12 month limited warranty on the motor, lifetime on the hardware and unlimited product support. I ran it for over 10 hours for several pounds of trim, and sugar leaf and the motor never overheated and the kief just kept coming off the trim with no effort. Looks like the site was updated with more pictures over the weekend.
    vids? you got my interest
    S.B. 420 & Prop 215 compliant
    Please check out my website at: themadhasher.com

Default Vids

I will try to get one posted for you. will have to be with my phone so quality will be suspect, but you will get the drift. Telling you, for a personal tumbler it kicks ass.